Last Updated on December 1, 2023 by admin
Tenolam E Buy Online Only Price @1349
Tenolam E Tablet overview
SALT COMPOSITION Tenolam E
Lamivudine (300mg) + Tenofovir disoproxil fumarate (300mg) + Efavirenz (600mg)
WHAT IF YOU FORGET TO TAKE TENOLAM E TABLET?
If you miss a dose of Tenolam E Tablet, take it as soon as possible. However, if it is almost time for your next dose, skip the missed dose and go back to your regular schedule. Do not double the dose.
- Tenolam E Tablet is a combination of three medicines which slows down or stops the progression of HIV infections.
- Take it on an empty stomach, preferably at bedtime, to reduce side effects.
- Skipping doses increases the risk of treatment failure. Make sure that you take all your doses at the correct time.
- Tenolam E Tablet may cause dizziness or sleepiness. Don’t drive or do anything requiring concentration until you know how it affects you.
- Tenolam E Tablet can cause birth defects. Use effective contraception while taking Tenolam E Tablet and 12 weeks after stopping it.
- It may cause weakening of your bones. Exercise regularly and take calcium and vitamin D supplements as suggested by your doctor.
- Your doctor may monitor your kidney and liver functions regularly. Inform your doctor if you develop symptoms such as abdominal pain, loss of appetite, darkened urine or yellowing of the eyes or skin.
- Do not stop taking Tenolam E Tablet without your doctor’s advice.
FOOD AND DRINK
- Eat a healthy and balanced diet. Eat vitamin and nutrient-rich food such as dark-green, yellow, orange, and red vegetables and fruit as it helps to boost your immune system. Option for lean protein and whole grains.
- Avoid eating raw meat and eggs. Consume properly boiled and cooked meat, poultry, or seafood.
- Eat bland and low-fat foods and avoid spicy or oily foods if you experience nausea or vomiting.
- Try to reduce emotional and physical stress by spending time with family or whatever makes you happy.
- Drink more fluids and avoid alcoholic beverages to prevent dehydration.
Wash your hands properly before and after eating.
- Make sure you sleep at least 8 hours a day.
Tenolam E Tablet FAQs:
Q: What should you not take with Tenolam E tablet?
A: It is not recommended to take Tenolam E tablet with other HIV medications. Tell your healthcare provider if you are taking other medications, over-the-counter drugs, vitamins, or herbal supplements.
Q: How can Tenolam E Tablets be stored?
A: Store Tenolam E tablets below 30°C in its original container, away from the reach of children.
Q: What should you do if you miss a dose of Tenolam E Tablet?
A: If you missed a dose ofTenolam E Tablet, take one tablet as soon as you remember. However, if it is almost time for your next dose, skip this dose and take your next dose as per schedule. Do not take two doses to compensate for the missed dose.
Q: What are the required laboratory parameters before taking Tenolam E treatment?
A: If you are an adolescent or adult of childbearing potential, your healthcare provider will perform a pregnancy test before prescribing this treatment. Other prominent tests include HBV infection, serum creatinine, estimated creatinine clearance, urine glucose, and urine protein.
Q: How do you know if you are hypersensitive to Tenolam E?
A: Watch out for symptoms like severe rash, Steven’s Johnsons syndrome, and swelling of the face or lips, and immediately reach out to your healthcare provider if you experience any of these symptoms.
Q: what is Tenolam e price in india?
A: The price of Tenolam e tablet is cheaper if you buy it in bulk, the last rate of Tenolam e tablet is available in 1349.You Can Order From HIVHUB.IN With Free Shipping Cash On Delivery Available No Hidden Charges.
Some More Tenolam e Tablet FAQs:
1. What is Tenolam e tablet used for?
A: Tenolam e tablet is used to treat HIV infection in adults. It contains a combination of three antiretroviral medications.
2. When is the best time to take Tenolam e tablet?
A: It is recommended to take Tenolam e tablet at the same time every day, with or without food, as prescribed by your healthcare provider.
3. What are the long-term side effects of Tenolam e tablet?
A: Long-term side effects may include changes in body fat distribution, increased cholesterol levels, and potential impact on bone density. It’s important to discuss any concerns with your healthcare provider.
4. Can you provide a review of Tenolam e tablet?
A: Reviews of Tenolam e tablet vary from person to person. It’s important to consult with a healthcare professional to determine if it’s the right treatment for you.
5. What are the uses of Tenolam e tablet?
A: Tenolam e tablet is used as part of a regimen to control HIV infection and improve the immune system.
6. What is the combination of medications in Tenolam e tablet?
A: Tenolam e tablet contains a combination of tenofovir disoproxil fumarate, emtricitabine, and efavirenz.
7. What is the recommended dosage of Tenolam e tablet?
A: The recommended dosage of Tenolam e tablet is one tablet once a day, as prescribed by a healthcare provider.
8. Is Tenolam e tablet safe to use?
A: Tenolam e tablet is generally safe when used as prescribed by a healthcare professional. However, it’s important to discuss any concerns with your doctor.
9. Can Tenolam e tablet be used as post-exposure prophylaxis (PEP)?
A: Tenolam e tablet may be used as part of a PEP regimen for individuals who may have been exposed to HIV. It’s important to seek medical advice promptly if there has been a potential exposure.
10. What is Tenolam e tablet used for?
A: Tenolam e tablet is used for the treatment of HIV infection in adults.
11. What is the company name of Tenolam e tablet?
A: Tenolam e tablet is manufactured by Hetero Drugs Ltd.
12. Can Tenolam e tablet be taken with other medications?
A: It’s important to inform your healthcare provider about all medications, including over-the-counter drugs and supplements, before starting Tenolam e tablet to ensure there are no interactions.
13. Can Tenolam e tablet be used in pregnant women?
A: Pregnant women should consult with their healthcare provider before using Tenolam e tablet to assess potential risks and benefits.
14. What should I do if I miss a dose of Tenolam e tablet?
A: If you miss a dose of Tenolam e tablet, take it as soon as you remember. However, if it’s almost time for your next dose, skip the missed dose and continue with your regular schedule.
15. How should Tenolam e tablet be stored?
A: Tenolam e tablet should be stored at room temperature, away from moisture and heat. Keep it out of reach of children and pets.
CiplaMed. 2022. TRIODAY Tablets. [online] Available at: < [Accessed 1 February 2022]. https://ciplamed.com/content/trioday-tablets
Drugs, H., 2021. Efavirenz: MedlinePlus Drug Information. [online] Medlineplus.gov. Available at: < [Accessed 23 November 2021]. https://medlineplus.gov/druginfo/meds/a699004.html
Medicines.org.uk. 2022. Efavirenz Mylan 600 mg Film-coated Tablets – Summary of Product Characteristics (SmPC) – (emc). [online] Available at: < [Accessed 18 February 2022]. https://www.medicines.org.uk/emc/product/719/smpc
Accessdata.fda.gov. 2022. [online] Available at: < [Accessed 18 February 2022]. https://www.accessdata.fda.gov/drugsatfda_docs/label/2019/022142s037lbl.pdf