Trioday Tablet is a combination of antiretrovirals medicines. It is prescribed to treat HIV (human immunodeficiency virus) infection. It boosts up the immunity to fight against HIV to manage or treat AIDS (acquired immunodeficiency syndrome).
Trioday Tablet restricts the growth of HIV in the body and reduces the risk of getting HIV-related complications to improve the lifespan of an individual. The medicine should be taken in an empty stomach, preferably at bedtime for better efficacy. Taking these medicines regularly at the same time increases their effectiveness. A dose of this medicine must not be missed as it can affect your recovery. It is important to complete the full course of the treatment until your doctor advises you to stop it.
The most common side effects of this medicine are impaired concentration, abnormal dreams, headache, nausea, weakness and fatigue, nasal congestion, diarrhea, rash, dizziness, trouble sleeping, pain, depression, and cough. These are usually not serious and go away within 2-4 weeks of treatment, however, inform your doctor if they bother you or do not go away. As it can also make you feel dizzy or drowsy, it is advised to avoid driving. In addition to that, avoid alcohol consumption as it may increase the intensity of the side effects.
Before starting with the treatment, you should consult your doctor if you are pregnant or breastfeeding, or have any kidney, liver, or other diseases. Your doctor may suggest some laboratory tests before and during the treatment to check your blood counts, liver and kidney functioning, and other health and mental conditions. If you are HIV positive, you should not breastfeed or share personal belongings like razors or toothbrushes. Consult your doctor to know about safe sex methods to prevent transmission of HIV during intercourse.
USES OF TRIODAY TABLET
- Treatment of HIV infection
Trioday Tablet is a combination medication used for the treatment of HIV-1 infection in adults. It helps to control the virus and prevent it from spreading in the body. This medication is not a cure for HIV or AIDS, but it can significantly improve the quality of life for individuals living with the disease.
The combination of Efavirenz, Lamivudine, and Tenofovir Disoproxil (Trioday Tablet) in this tablet provides several medicinal benefits:
- Reduces the HIV viral load in the blood
- Increases the CD4 cell count, which strengthens the immune system
- Delays the progression of HIV to AIDS
- Reduces the risk of developing opportunistic infections
SIDE EFFECTS OF TRIODAY TABLET
Most side effects do not require any medical attention and disappear as your body adjusts to the medicine. Consult your doctor if they persist or if you’re worried about them
Common side effects of Trioday
- Insomnia (difficulty in sleeping)
- Decreased white blood cell count (neutrophils)
- Peripheral neuropathy (tingling and numbness of feet and hand)
- Back pain
- Abdominal pain
- Joint pain
- Muscle pain
- Lipodystrophy (skin thickening or pits at the injection site)
- Hypercholesterolemia (high cholesterol)
- Increased triglyceride level in blood
- Elevated creatinine kinase
- Elevated levels of serum amylase
- Blood in urine
- Increased transaminase level in blood
Severe side effects of Trioday Tablet
- Anemia (low number of red blood cells)
- Muscle damage
- Hypersensitivity reaction
- Impaired coordination
- Abnormality of voluntary movements
- Breast enlargement in male
- Pancreatic inflammation
- Liver failure
- Hepatitis (viral infection of liver)
- Lactic acidosis
- Fatty liver disease
- Worsening of hepatitis B (viral infection of liver)
- Erythema multiforme
- Stevens-Johnson syndrome
- Increased glucose level in blood
- Softening of bones
- Decreased potassium level in blood
- Muscle weakness
- Decreased phosphate level in blood
- Immune reconstitution syndrome
HOW TO USE TRIODAY TABLET
Take this medicine in the dose and duration as advised by your doctor. Swallow it as a whole. Do not chew, crush or break it. Trioday Tablet is to be taken empty stomach.
Store the medication at room temperature, away from direct sunlight and moisture. Keep it out of the reach of children and pets. Do not use the medication if it has expired or if the packaging is damaged.
Before taking Trioday Tablet, inform your healthcare professional about any medical conditions you have, especially:
- Liver or kidney problems
- History of mental health disorders
- History of seizures
It is important to disclose all medications, supplements, and herbal remedies you are currently taking to avoid any potential drug interactions.
Trioday Tablet may interact with other medications, including:
- Antifungal medications
- Oral contraceptives
Inform your healthcare professional about all the medications you are taking to ensure there are no potential interactions that could affect the effectiveness of Trioday Tablet.
Drug-Drug Interactions Checker List: Safety Advice
Always consult with your healthcare professional or pharmacist before starting or stopping any medication. They can provide personalized advice based on your specific medical history and current medications.
HOW TRIODAY TABLET WORKS
Trioday Tablet is a combination of three antiviral medicines: Lamivudine, Tenofovir disoproxil fumarate and Efavirenz. They work by preventing HIV (virus) from multiplying, thereby reducing the amount of virus in your body. They also increase the CD4 cell (white blood cells that protect against infection) count in your blood.
Caution is advised when consuming alcohol with Trioday Tablet. Please consult your doctor.
CONSULT YOUR DOCTOR
Trioday Tablet is unsafe to use during pregnancy as there is definite evidence of risk to the developing baby. However, the doctor may rarely prescribe it in some life-threatening situations if the benefits are more than the potential risks. Please consult your doctor.
SAFE IF PRESCRIBED
Trioday Tablet is probably safe to use during breastfeeding. Limited human data suggests that the drug does not represent any significant risk to the baby.
Trioday Tablet may decrease alertness, affect your vision or make you feel sleepy and dizzy. Do not drive if these symptoms occur.
SAFE IF PRESCRIBED
Trioday Tablet is probably safe to use in patients with kidney disease. Limited data available suggests that dose adjustment of Trioday Tablet may not be needed in these patients. Please consult your doctor.
SAFE IF PRESCRIBED
Trioday Tablet is probably safe to use in patients with liver disease. Limited data available suggests that dose adjustment of Trioday Tablet may not be needed in these patients. Please consult your doctor.
Trioday Tablet is not recommended for use in children and adolescents below 18 years.
Trioday Tablet Habit Forming :
Trioday Tablet is not habit-forming. It is a prescription medication that should be taken as directed by your healthcare professional.
WHAT IF YOU FORGET TO TAKE TRIODAY TABLET
If you miss a dose of Trioday Tablet, take it as soon as possible. However, if it is almost time for your next dose, skip the missed dose and go back to your regular schedule. Do not double the dose.
- Trioday Tablet is a combination of three medicines which slows down or stops the progression of HIV infections.
- Take it on an empty stomach, preferably at bedtime, to reduce side effects.
- Skipping doses increases the risk of treatment failure. Make sure that you take all your doses at the correct time.
- Trioday Tablet may cause dizziness or sleepiness. Don’t drive or do anything requiring concentration until you know how it affects you.
- Trioday Tablet can cause birth defects. Use effective contraception while taking Trioday Tablet and 12 weeks after stopping it.
- It may cause weakening of your bones. Exercise regularly and take calcium and vitamin D supplements as suggested by your doctor.
- Your doctor may monitor your kidney and liver functions regularly. Inform your doctor if you develop symptoms such as abdominal pain, loss of appetite, darkened urine or yellowing of the eyes or skin.
- Do not stop taking Trioday Tablet without your doctor’s advic
FOOD AND DRINK
- Eat a healthy and balanced diet. Eat vitamin and nutrient-rich food such as dark-green, yellow, orange, and red vegetables and fruit as it helps to boost your immune system. Option for lean protein and whole grains.
- Avoid eating raw meat and eggs. Consume properly boiled and cooked meat, poultry, or seafood.
- Eat bland and low-fat foods and avoid spicy or oily foods if you experience nausea or vomiting.
- Try to reduce emotional and physical stress by spending time with family or whatever makes you happy.
- Drink more fluids and avoid alcoholic beverages to prevent dehydration.
- Wash your hands properly before and after eating.
- Make sure you sleep at least 8 hours a day.
FAQ for Trioday Tablet
1. What is Trioday tablet used for?
A: Trioday tablet is used to treat HIV infection in adults. It contains a combination of three antiretroviral medications.
2. When is the best time to take Trioday tablet?
A: It is recommended to take Trioday tablet at the same time every day, with or without food, as prescribed by your healthcare provider.
3. What are the long-term side effects of Trioday tablet?
A: Long-term side effects may include changes in body fat distribution, increased cholesterol levels, and potential impact on bone density. It’s important to discuss any concerns with your healthcare provider.
4. Can you provide a review of Trioday tablet?
A: Reviews of Trioday tablet vary from person to person. It’s important to consult with a healthcare professional to determine if it’s the right treatment for you.
5. What are the uses of Trioday tablet?
A: Trioday tablet is used as part of a regimen to control HIV infection and improve the immune system.
6. What is the combination of medications in Trioday tablet?
A: Trioday tablet contains a combination of tenofovir disoproxil fumarate, emtricitabine, and efavirenz.
7. What is the recommended dosage of Trioday tablet?
A: The recommended dosage of Trioday tablet is one tablet once a day, as prescribed by a healthcare provider.
8. Is Trioday tablet safe to use?
A: Trioday tablet is generally safe when used as prescribed by a healthcare professional. However, it’s important to discuss any concerns with your doctor.
9. Can Trioday tablet be used as post-exposure prophylaxis (PEP)?
A: Trioday tablet may be used as part of a PEP regimen for individuals who may have been exposed to HIV. It’s important to seek medical advice promptly if there has been a potential exposure.
10. What is Trioday tablet used for?
A: Trioday tablet is used for the treatment of HIV infection in adults.
11. What is the company name of Trioday tablet?
A: Trioday tablet is manufactured by Cipla Limited.
12. Can Trioday tablet be taken with other medications?
A: It’s important to inform your healthcare provider about all medications, including over-the-counter drugs and supplements, before starting Trioday tablet to ensure there are no interactions.
13. Can Trioday tablet be used in pregnant women?
A: Pregnant women should consult with their healthcare provider before using Trioday tablet to assess potential risks and benefits.
14. What should I do if I miss a dose of Trioday tablet?
A: If you miss a dose of Trioday tablet, take it as soon as you remember. However, if it’s almost time for your next dose, skip the missed dose and continue with your regular schedule.
15. How should Trioday tablet be stored?
A: Trioday tablet should be stored at room temperature, away from moisture and heat. Keep it out of reach of children and pets.
16. what is the trioday tablet price in india?
A: The MRP of Trioday Tablet is 3455.08, but it is available price of 1599 on HIVHUB.IN with Free Shipping Cash on Delivery No Hidden Charges.