Last Updated on May 23, 2023 by admin
Buy Vonaday Tablet
About Vonaday Tablet
Efavirenz 600mg , Tenofovir 300mg, Lamivudine 300mg
VONADAY TABLET is a combination medicine used to treat human immunodeficiency virus (HIV) infections in adult patients. This medicine is not a cure for HIV; it only prevents the virus from multiplying in your body. Monitoring of liver function and kidney function may be necessary while receiving this medicine based on the clinical condition.
Patients who have accidentally overdosed on Vonaday must be monitored for toxicity. Contact a medical practitioner if you suspect you may have overdosed. Speak to a medical professional before making any alterations to your dose.
Vonaday is formulated with 3 different active ingredients, for the convenience of a single tablet dosage. The recommended dosage of Vonaday is 1 tablet per day. It is best to take this medication on an empty stomach, since food may increase the risk of adverse risks.
Vonaday is contraindicated in patients who are hypersensitive to efavirenz, tenofovir, and/or lamivudine, as well as any other excipients in the formulation. Efavirenz may not be suitable for pregnant or breastfeeding patients.
USES OF VONADAY TABLET
- Treatment of HIV infection
BENEFITS OF VONADAY TABLET
- In Treatment of HIV infection
Vonaday Tablet prevents HIV from multiplying in the body. It helps control the infection and make the immune system work better. This lowers the chances of getting complications, such as new infections, and improves the quality of life.
It is not a cure of HIV or AIDS and should not be used to prevent HIV after accidental exposure to a risk. It is important to take this medicine as prescribed by the doctor. Taking all doses in the right amount at the right times greatly increases the effectiveness of this combination of medicines and reduces the chances of HIV infection becoming resistant to antiretroviral medicines. Although taking this medicine does not prevent the passing of HIV to other people.
SIDE EFFECTS OF VONADAY TABLET
Most side effects do not require any medical attention and disappear as your body adjusts to the medicine. Consult your doctor if they persist or if you’re worried about them
Common side effects of Vonaday
- Insomnia (difficulty in sleeping)
- Decreased white blood cell count (neutrophils)
- Peripheral neuropathy (tingling and numbness of feet and hand)
- Back pain
- Abdominal pain
- Joint pain
- Muscle pain
- Lipodystrophy (skin thickening or pits at the injection site)
- Hypercholesterolemia (high cholesterol)
- Increased triglyceride level in blood
- Elevated creatinine kinase
- Elevated levels of serum amylase
- Blood in urine
- Increased transaminase level in blood
- Severe side effects of Vonaday
- Anemia (low number of red blood cells)
- Muscle damage
- Hypersensitivity reaction
- Impaired coordination
- Abnormality of voluntary movements
- Breast enlargement in male
- Pancreatic inflammation
- Liver failure
- Hepatitis (viral infection of liver)
- Lactic acidosis
- Fatty liver disease
- Worsening of hepatitis B (viral infection of liver)
- Erythema multiforme
- Stevens-Johnson syndrome
- Increased glucose level in blood
- Softening of bones
- Decreased potassium level in blood
- Muscle weakness
- Decreased phosphate level in blood
- Immune reconstitution syndrome
HOW TO USE VONADAY TABLET
Take this medicine in the dose and duration as advised by your doctor. Swallow it as a whole. Do not chew, crush or break it. Vonaday Tablet is to be taken empty stomach.
HOW VONADAY TABLET WORKS?
Vonaday Tablet is a combination of three antiviral medicines: Lamivudine, Tenofovir disoproxil fumarate and Efavirenz. They work by preventing HIV (virus) from multiplying, thereby reducing the amount of virus in your body. They also increase the CD4 cell (white blood cells that protect against infection) count in your blood.
Caution is advised when consuming alcohol with Vonaday Tablet. Please consult your doctor.
CONSULT YOUR DOCTOR
Vonaday Tablet is unsafe to use during pregnancy as there is definite evidence of risk to the developing baby. However, the doctor may rarely prescribe it in some life-threatening situations if the benefits are more than the potential risks. Please consult your doctor.
SAFE IF PRESCRIBED
Vonaday Tablet is probably safe to use during breastfeeding. Limited human data suggests that the drug does not represent any significant risk to the baby.
Vonaday Tablet may decrease alertness, affect your vision or make you feel sleepy and dizzy. Do not drive if these symptoms occur.
SAFE IF PRESCRIBED
Vonaday Tablet is probably safe to use in patients with kidney disease. Limited data available suggests that dose adjustment of Vonaday Tablet may not be needed in these patients. Please consult your doctor.
SAFE IF PRESCRIBED
Vonaday Tablet is probably safe to use in patients with liver disease. Limited data available suggests that dose adjustment of Vonaday Tablet may not be needed in these patients. Please consult your doctor.
Vonaday Tablet is not recommended for use in children and adolescents below 18 years.
Vonaday Tablet Habit Forming : NO
WHAT IF YOU FORGET TO TAKE VONADAY TABLET?
If you miss a dose of Vonaday Tablet, take it as soon as possible. However, if it is almost time for your next dose, skip the missed dose and go back to your regular schedule. Do not double the dose.
- Vonaday Tablet is a combination of three medicines which slows down or stops the progression of HIV infections.
- Take it on an empty stomach, preferably at bedtime, to reduce side effects.
- Skipping doses increases the risk of treatment failure. Make sure that you take all your doses at the correct time.
- Vonaday Tablet may cause dizziness or sleepiness. Don’t drive or do anything requiring concentration until you know how it affects you.
- Vonaday Tablet can cause birth defects. Use effective contraception while taking Vonaday Tablet and 12 weeks after stopping it.
- It may cause weakening of your bones. Exercise regularly and take calcium and vitamin D supplements as suggested by your doctor.
- Your doctor may monitor your kidney and liver functions regularly. Inform your doctor if you develop symptoms such as abdominal pain, loss of appetite, darkened urine or yellowing of the eyes or skin.
- Do not stop taking Vonaday Tablet without your doctor’s advice.
FOOD AND DRINK
- Eat a healthy and balanced diet. Eat vitamin and nutrient-rich food such as dark-green, yellow, orange, and red vegetables and fruit as it helps to boost your immune system. Option for lean protein and whole grains.
- Avoid eating raw meat and eggs. Consume properly boiled and cooked meat, poultry, or seafood.
- Eat bland and low-fat foods and avoid spicy or oily foods if you experience nausea or vomiting.
- Try to reduce emotional and physical stress by spending time with family or whatever makes you happy.
- Drink more fluids and avoid alcoholic beverages to prevent dehydration.
Wash your hands properly before and after eating.
- Make sure you sleep at least 8 hours a day.
- CiplaMed. 2022. TRIODAY Tablets. [online] Available at: < [Accessed 1 February 2022] https://ciplamed.com/content/trioday-tablets
- Drugs, H., 2021. Efavirenz: MedlinePlus Drug Information. [online] Medlineplus.gov. Available at: < [Accessed 23 November 2021] https://medlineplus.gov/druginfo/meds/a699004.html
- Medicines.org.uk. 2022. Efavirenz Mylan 600 mg Film-coated Tablets – Summary of Product Characteristics (SmPC) – (emc). [online] Available at: < [Accessed 18 February 2022] https://www.medicines.org.uk/emc/product/719/smpc
- Accessdata.fda.gov. 2022. [online] Available at: < [Accessed 18 February 2022] https://www.accessdata.fda.gov/drugsatfda_docs/label/2019/022142s037lbl.pdf