Last Updated on March 22, 2023 by admin
Buy Lopimune Tablets Online
About Lopimune Tablet
Lopinavir 200 mg + Ritonavir 50 mg
Lopimune Tablet is a combination of two antiretrovirals. It is prescribed to treat HIV (human immunodeficiency virus) infection. It boosts up the immunity to fight against HIV to manage or treat AIDS (acquired immunodeficiency syndrome).
Lopimune Tablet restricts the growth of HIV in the body and reduces the risk of getting HIV-related complications to improve the lifespan of an individual. The medicine should be taken with food for better efficacy. Taking these medicines regularly at the same time increases their effectiveness. A dose of this medicine should not be missed as it can affect your recovery. It is important to complete the full course of the treatment until your doctor advises you to stop it.
The most common side effects of this medicine are diarrhea, nausea, vomiting, and increased blood fat levels (hypertriglyceridemia and hypercholesterolemia). These side effects are generally temporary, but if they persist or become serious inform your doctor. Drinking plenty of fluid can help you to cope up with these side effects, so stay hydrated. In addition to that, avoid alcohol consumption as it may increase the intensity of the side effects.
Before starting with the treatment, you should consult your doctor if you are pregnant or breastfeeding, or have any health condition. Your doctor may suggest regular laboratory tests to check your blood counts, kidney and liver functions, and other health conditions. If you are HIV positive, you should not breastfeed or share personal belongings like razors or toothbrushes. Consult your doctor to know about safe sex methods in order to prevent transmission of HIV during intercourse.
USES OF LOPIMUNE TABLET
- HIV infection / liver disease
SIDE EFFECTS OF LOPIMUNE TABLET
- Taste change
- Stomach pain
- Increased liver enzymes
- Increased blood lipid level
- Peripheral neuropathy (tingling and numbness of feet and hand)
HOW TO USE LOPIMUNE TABLET
Take this medicine in the dose and duration as advised by your doctor. Swallow it as a whole. Do not chew, crush or break it. Lopimune Tablet is to be taken with food.
HOW LOPIMUNE TABLET WORKS
Lopimune Tablet is a combination of two anti-HIV medicines: Ritonavir and Lopinavir. They work by interfering with an enzyme (protease), which is required by HIV-infected cells to make new viruses. This stops the production of new viruses.
Caution is advised when consuming alcohol with Lopimune Tablet. Please consult your doctor.
CONSULT YOUR DOCTOR
Lopimune Tablet may be unsafe to use during pregnancy. Although there are limited studies in humans, animal studies have shown harmful effects on the developing baby. Your doctor will weigh the benefits and any potential risks before prescribing it to you. Please consult your doctor.
SAFE IF PRESCRIBED
Lopimune Tablet is probably safe to use during breastfeeding. Limited human data suggests that the drug does not represent any significant risk to the baby.
CONSULT YOUR DOCTOR
It is not known whether Lopimune Tablet alters the ability to drive. Do not drive if you experience any symptoms that affect your ability to concentrate and react.
SAFE IF PRESCRIBED
Lopimune Tablet is probably safe to use in patients with kidney disease. Limited data available suggests that dose adjustment of Lopimune Tablet may not be needed in these patients. Please consult your doctor.
Lopimune Tablet should be used with caution in patients with liver disease. Dose adjustment of Lopimune Tablet may be needed. Please consult your doctor.
- Lopimune Tablet is a combination medicine which slows down or stops the progression of HIV infection in the body.
- Take it with food, preferably at the same time each day.
- Skipping doses increases the risk of treatment failure. Make sure that you take all your doses at the correct time.
- It may cause weight gain and weakening of your bones. Eat healthy, exercise regularly and take calcium and vitamin D supplements as suggested by your doctor.
- It may cause dizziness and sleepiness. Don’t drive or do anything that requires mental focus until you know how it affects you.
- Your doctor may monitor your kidney and liver functions regularly. Inform your doctor if you develop symptoms such as abdominal pain, loss of appetite, darkened urine or yellowing of the eyes or skin.
- Do not stop taking Lopimune Tablet without your doctor’s advice.