Last Updated on November 12, 2023 by admin
Buy Viropil Tablet online 2099
Viropil Only @2099 “Buy More Gate More Benefits”
About Viropil Tablet
VIROPIL TABLET INTRODUCTION
Viropil Tablet is a combination of antiretrovirals medicines. It is prescribed to treat HIV (human immunodeficiency virus) infection. It boosts up the immunity to fight against HIV to manage or treat AIDS (acquired immunodeficiency syndrome).
Viropil Tablet restricts the growth of HIV in the body and reduces the risk of getting HIV-related complications to improve the lifespan of an individual. The medicine can be taken with or without food. Taking these medicines regularly at the same time increases their effectiveness. A dose of this medicine should not be missed as it can affect your recovery. It is important to complete the full course of the treatment until your doctor advises you to stop it. Sudden discontinuation of the treatment may affect the potency of the medicine.
The most common side effects of this medicine are headaches, nasal congestion, diarrhea, nausea, weakness and tiredness, cough, and rash. These side effects are generally temporary, but if they persist or become serious inform your doctor. This medicine can also make you feel lazy or weak, so it is advised to avoid driving. Drinking plenty of fluid can help you to cope up with the side effects, so stay hydrated.
Before starting with the treatment, you should consult your doctor if you are pregnant or breastfeeding, or have any health condition. Your doctor may suggest regular blood tests to check your blood counts, kidney and liver functions, and other health conditions. If you are HIV positive, you should not breastfeed or share personal belongings like razors or toothbrushes. Consult your doctor to know about safe sex methods in order to prevent transmission of HIV during intercourse.
Viropil Tablet Uses
- For (H.I.V. Infection)
Viropil Tablet is primarily used for the treatment of HIV infection in adults and adolescents aged 12 years and older. It is not a cure for HIV, but it helps to reduce the viral load and maintain the CD4 cell count, which is crucial for a healthy immune system.
Viropil Tablet is a combination medicine used in the treatment of HIV infection. It helps in improving the immune system by decreasing the amount of HIV in your body. It also decreases the chance of getting HIV complications and improves the quality of life.
It is advisable to take Viropil Tablet at a fixed time each day to maintain consistent levels of medicine in the blood. In case you miss a dose of this medicine, take it as soon as you remember. Never skip any doses and finish the full course of treatment even if you feel better. It is important not to stop taking this medicine suddenly as it may worsen your symptoms.
USES OF VIROPIL TABLET
- HIV infection
SIDE EFFECTS OF VIROPIL TABLET
- Insomnia (difficulty in sleeping)
- Joint pain
- Back pain
- Abdominal pain
- Lipodystrophy syndrome
Viropil Tablet should be used with caution in patients with a history of liver or kidney disease. It is important to inform your healthcare provider about any pre-existing medical conditions or allergies before starting the medication.
Viropil Tablet may interact with certain medications and substances. It is important to inform your doctor about all the medications you are currently taking, including over-the-counter drugs, herbal supplements, and recreational drugs. Your doctor can provide guidance on potential drug interactions and adjust the dosage if needed.
BENEFITS OF VIROPIL TABLET
- In HIV infection
Viropil Tablet offers several medicinal benefits for individuals living with HIV. It helps in suppressing the replication of the virus, preventing the progression of the disease, and reducing the risk of developing opportunistic infections. By maintaining the CD4 cell count, it also helps in preserving the immune system and improving the quality of life. Viropil Tablet prevents HIV from multiplying in the body. It helps control the infection and make the immune system work better. This lowers the chances of getting complications, such as new infections, and improves the quality of life. This medicine is always taken in combination with other antiretroviral medicines.
HOW TO USE VIROPIL TABLET
Viropil Tablet should be taken as prescribed by your healthcare provider. It is usually taken orally once a day, with or without food. It is important to take the tablet at the same time each day to maintain a consistent level of the medication in your body. Do not crush, chew, or break the tablet. Swallow it whole with a glass of water.
Viropil Tablet should be stored at room temperature, away from direct sunlight and moisture. Keep it out of the reach of children and pets. Do not use the medication if the packaging is torn or shows signs of tampering.
HOW VIROPIL TABLET WORKS?
Viropil Tablet is an anti-HIV medication. It works by preventing the action of the reverse transcriptase enzyme. This enzyme is responsible for the production of HIV.
Caution is advised when consuming alcohol with Viropil Tablet. Please consult your doctor.
CONSULT YOUR DOCTOR
Viropil Tablet is unsafe to use during pregnancy as there is definite evidence of risk to the developing baby. However, the doctor may rarely prescribe it in some life-threatening situations if the benefits are more than the potential risks. Please consult your doctor.
Breast feeding CAUTION
CONSULT YOUR DOCTOR
Information regarding the use of Viropil Tablet during breastfeeding is not available. Please consult your doctor.
CONSULT YOUR DOCTOR
It is not known whether Viropil Tablet alters the ability to drive. Do not drive if you experience any symptoms that affect your ability to concentrate and react.
CONSULT YOUR DOCTOR
There is limited information available on the use of Viropil Tablet in patients with kidney disease. Please consult your doctor.
Viropil Tablet should be used with caution in patients with severe liver disease. Dose adjustment of Viropil Tablet may be needed. Please consult your doctor.
Viropil Tablet is not recommended for use in children and adolescents below 18 years.
Viropil Tablet Habit Forming :
Viropil Tablet is not habit-forming and does not have any potential for abuse or addiction.
Viropil Tablet is used to treat HIV infection.
- Skipping doses increases the risk of treatment failure. Make sure that you take all your doses at the correct time.
- Take it on an empty stomach, preferably at bedtime.
- Inform your doctor if you have a history of hepatitis B infection.
- Do not take this medicine if you are pregnant or breastfeeding.
- It may cause a decrease in your calcium levels. Your doctor may monitor calcium and Vitamin D levels regularly and prescribe supplements, if needed.
- Your doctor may monitor your liver function regularly during treatment. Inform your doctor if you notice yellowing of eyes or skin, dark urine, or stomach pain.
Viropil Tablet is a prescription medication and should only be used under the supervision of a healthcare professional. Follow the prescribed dosage and duration of treatment. Do not stop taking the medication without consulting your doctor, as it may lead to the development of drug-resistant HIV strains.
FOOD AND DRINK
- Eat a healthy and balanced diet. Eat vitamin and nutrient-rich food such as dark-green, yellow, orange, and red vegetables and fruit as it helps to boost your immune system. Option for lean protein and whole grains.
- Avoid eating raw meat and eggs. Consume properly boiled and cooked meat, poultry, or seafood.
- Eat bland and low-fat foods and avoid spicy or oily foods if you experience nausea or vomiting.
- Try to reduce emotional and physical stress by spending time with family or whatever makes you happy.
- Drink more fluids and avoid alcoholic beverages to prevent dehydration.
- Wash your hands properly before and after eating.
- Make sure you sleep at least 8 hours a day.
FAQs ABOUT VIROPIL TABLET
Q: Does VIROPIL TABLET cure HIV infection?
A: VIROPIL TABLET does not completely cure HIV infection. While taking this medicine, you may still develop infections or other diseases associated with HIV infection. Consult your doctor for advice.
Q: Is VIROPIL TABLET safe in pregnancy?
A: Before taking VIROPIL TABLET, inform your doctor if you are pregnant, think you may be pregnant or are planning to get pregnant because it may harm your unborn baby. Consult your doctor before taking VIROPIL TABLET.
Q: Can VIROPIL TABLET be used on children?
A: Your doctor will prescribe the right dose depends on your child’s age, body weight and disease condition. Consult your doctor before taking VIROPIL TABLET.
Q: What if I miss a dose of VIROPIL TABLET?
A: If you miss a dose of VIROPIL TABLET, take it as soon as you remember. However, omit the missed dose if it is almost time for the next dose. Do not take VIROPIL TABLET twice to make up for a forgotten dose.
Q: Can I stop taking VIROPIL TABLET?
A: Do not stop taking VIROPIL TABLET without consulting your doctor. If you have any more doubts regarding the use of VIROPIL TABLET, ask your doctor.
Q: what is the viropil price in india?
A: The price of Viropil tablet is cheaper if you buy it in bulk, the last rate of Viropil tablet is available in 2099.You Can Order From HIVHUB.IN With Free Shipping Cash On Delivery Available No Hidden Charges.
- KD. Tripathi. Antiviral drugs. Essentials of Medical Pharmacology. Seventh edition. 2013. Page – 808.
- PubChem Compound Summary for CID 54726191, Dolutegravir. National Center for Biotechnology Information. June 2022. [Accessed on 2nd June 2022] https://pubchem.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/compound/Dolutegravir#section=Mechanism-of-Action
- Katherine Taylor, Kristina Fritz; Mayur Parmar. Lamivudine. StatPearls [Internet]. StatPearls Publishing. May 2022. [Accessed on 11th June 2022] https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/books/NBK559252/#article-24014.s3
- Laurus Labs Limited. U.S. Food & Drug Administration. [Revised in January 2021] [Accessed on 11th June 2022] https://www.accessdata.fda.gov/drugsatfda_docs/pepfar/210787PI.pdf
- Mylan Laboratories Limited. Dolutegravir + Lamivudine + Tenofovir. [Revised in July 2019] [Accessed on 11th June 2022] https://extranet.who.int/pqweb/sites/default/files/HA688part3v1.pdf
- World Health Organization. HIV/AIDS. [Revised in November 2021] [Accessed on 11th June 2022] https://www.who.int/news-room/fact-sheets/detail/hiv-aids