Last Updated on March 22, 2023 by admin
Buy Forstavir 3 Price Online Only 1650
About Forstavir 3 Tablet
Emtricitabine (200mg) + Tenofovir disoproxil fumarate (300mg) + Efavirenz (600mg)
FORSTAVIR 3 TABLET is a combination of antiretrovirals medicines. It is prescribed to treat HIV (human immunodeficiency virus) infection. It boosts up the immunity to fight against HIV to manage or treat AIDS (acquired immunodeficiency syndrome).
FORSTAVIR 3 TABLET restricts the growth of HIV in the body and reduces the risk of getting HIV-related complications to improve the lifespan of an individual. The medicine should be taken in an empty stomach for better efficacy. Taking these medicines regularly at the same time increases their effectiveness. A dose of this medicine should not be missed as it can affect your recovery. It is important to complete the full course of the treatment until your doctor advises you to stop it.
Common side effects of this medicine include nausea, vomiting, diarrhea, flatulence, trouble sleeping, headache, and rash. These are usually not serious, however, inform your doctor if they bother you or do not go away. This medicine can also make you feel dizzy or drowsy, so it is advised to avoid driving. In addition to that, avoid alcohol consumption as it may increase the intensity of the side effects. While on the treatment, generally, some people may experience bone pain. To cope up with this you can take calcium and vitamin D supplements as per your doctor’s advice. Birth control pills are ineffective with this medicine, therefore other reliable birth controls should be used.
Before starting with the treatment, you should consult your doctor if you are pregnant or breastfeeding, or have any kidney, liver, or bone disease. Your doctor may suggest regular blood tests to check your blood counts, liver function, and kidney function. If you are HIV positive, you should not breastfeed or share personal belongings like razors or toothbrushes. Consult your doctor to know about safe sex methods in order to prevent transmission of HIV during intercourse.
USES OF FORSTAVIR 3 TABLET
- Treatment of HIV infection
BENEFITS OF FORSTAVIR 3 TABLET
- In Treatment of HIV infection
FORSTAVIR 3 TABLET controls HIV infection by preventing the virus from multiplying in the body. It also helps your immnune system to work better and may decrease your chance of developing HIV-related illnesses such as AIDS. This ensures that you live a long and healthy life. Avoid skipping doses and follow your doctor’s instructions carefully to get maximum benefit. Taking FORSTAVIR 3 TABLET along with practicing safer sex and making other lifestyle changes may decrease the risk of transmitting the HIV virus to other people.
SIDE EFFECTS OF FORSTAVIR 3 TABLET
Most side effects do not require any medical attention and disappear as your body adjusts to the medicine. Consult your doctor if they persist or if you’re worried about them
Common side effects of Forstavir 3
- Insomnia (difficulty in sleeping)
HOW TO USE FORSTAVIR 3 TABLET
Take this medicine in the dose and duration as advised by your doctor. Swallow it as a whole. Do not chew, crush or break it. FORSTAVIR 3 TABLET is to be taken empty stomach.
HOW FORSTAVIR 3 TABLET WORKS
FORSTAVIR 3 TABLET is a combination of three antiviral medicines: Emtricitabine, Tenofovir disoproxil fumarate and Efavirenz. They work by preventing HIV (virus) from multiplying, thereby reducing the amount of virus in your body. They also increase the CD4 cell (white blood cells that protect against infection) count in your blood.
Caution is advised when consuming alcohol with FORSTAVIR 3 TABLET. Please consult your doctor.
CONSULT YOUR DOCTOR
FORSTAVIR 3 TABLET is unsafe to use during pregnancy as there is definite evidence of risk to the developing baby. However, the doctor may rarely prescribe it in some life-threatening situations if the benefits are more than the potential risks. Please consult your doctor.
SAFE IF PRESCRIBED
FORSTAVIR 3 TABLET is probably safe to use during breastfeeding. Limited human data suggests that the drug does not represent any significant risk to the baby.
FORSTAVIR 3 TABLET may decrease alertness, affect your vision or make you feel sleepy and dizzy. Do not drive if these symptoms occur.
SAFE IF PRESCRIBED
FORSTAVIR 3 TABLET is probably safe to use in patients with kidney disease. Limited data available suggests that dose adjustment of FORSTAVIR 3 TABLET may not be needed in these patients. Please consult your doctor.
SAFE IF PRESCRIBED
FORSTAVIR 3 TABLET is probably safe to use in patients with liver disease. Limited data available suggests that dose adjustment of FORSTAVIR 3 TABLET may not be needed in these patients. Please consult your doctor.
Forstavir 3 Tablet is not recommended for use in children and adolescents below 18 years.
Forstavir 3 Tablet Habit Forming : NO
- FORSTAVIR 3 TABLET is a combination of three medicines which slows down or stops the progression of HIV infections.
- Take it on an empty stomach, preferably at bedtime, to reduce side effects.
- Skipping doses increases the risk of treatment failure. Make sure that you take all your doses at the correct time.
- FORSTAVIR 3 TABLET may cause dizziness or sleepiness. Don’t drive or do anything requiring concentration until you know how it affects you.
- FORSTAVIR 3 TABLET can cause birth defects. Use effective contraception while taking FORSTAVIR 3 TABLET and 12 weeks after stopping it.
- It may cause weakening of your bones. Exercise regularly and take calcium and vitamin D supplements as suggested by your doctor.
- Your doctor may monitor your kidney and liver functions regularly. Inform your doctor if you develop symptoms such as abdominal pain, loss of appetite, darkened urine or yellowing of the eyes or skin.
- Do not stop taking FORSTAVIR 3 TABLET without your doctor’s advice.
FOOD AND DRINK
- Eat a healthy and balanced diet. Eat vitamin and nutrient-rich food such as dark-green, yellow, orange, and red vegetables and fruit as it helps to boost your immune system. Option for lean protein and whole grains.
- Avoid eating raw meat and eggs. Consume properly boiled and cooked meat, poultry, or seafood.
- Eat bland and low-fat foods and avoid spicy or oily foods if you experience nausea or vomiting.
- Try to reduce emotional and physical stress by spending time with family or whatever makes you happy.
- Drink more fluids and avoid alcoholic beverages to prevent dehydration.
Wash your hands properly before and after eating.
- Make sure you sleep at least 8 hours a day.
There are no reviews yet.