Last Updated on April 22, 2023 by admin
Buy Telura Tablet Price Online @1299
Abaut Telura Tablet
Salt: Efavirenz(600.0 Mg)
Tenofovir Disoproxil(300.0 Mg)
Telura Tablet is a combination of antiretrovirals medicines. It is prescribed to treat HIV (human immunodeficiency virus) infection. It boosts up the immunity to fight against HIV to manage or treat AIDS (acquired immunodeficiency syndrome).
Telura Tablet restricts the growth of HIV in the body and reduces the risk of getting HIV-related complications to improve the lifespan of an individual. The medicine should be taken in an empty stomach, preferably at bedtime for better efficacy. Taking these medicines regularly at the same time increases their effectiveness. A dose of this medicine must not be missed as it can affect your recovery. It is important to complete the full course of the treatment until your doctor advises you to stop it.
The most common side effects of this medicine are impaired concentration, abnormal dreams, headache, nausea, weakness and fatigue, nasal congestion, diarrhea, rash, dizziness, trouble sleeping, pain, depression, and cough. These are usually not serious and go away within 2-4 weeks of treatment, however, inform your doctor if they bother you or do not go away. As it can also make you feel dizzy or drowsy, it is advised to avoid driving. In addition to that, avoid alcohol consumption as it may increase the intensity of the side effects.
Before starting with the treatment, you should consult your doctor if you are pregnant or breastfeeding, or have any kidney, liver, or other diseases. Your doctor may suggest some laboratory tests before and during the treatment to check your blood counts, liver and kidney functioning, and other health and mental conditions. If you are HIV positive, you should not breastfeed or share personal belongings like razors or toothbrushes. Consult your doctor to know about safe sex methods to prevent transmission of HIV during intercourse.
USES OF TELURA TABLET
- Treatment of HIV infection
BENEFITS OF TELURA TABLET
- In Treatment of HIV infection
Telura Tablet prevents HIV from multiplying in the body. It helps control the infection and make the immune system work better. This lowers the chances of getting complications, such as new infections, and improves the quality of life.
It is not a cure of HIV or AIDS and should not be used to prevent HIV after accidental exposure to a risk. It is important to take this medicine as prescribed by the doctor. Taking all doses in the right amount at the right times greatly increases the effectiveness of this combination of medicines and reduces the chances of HIV infection becoming resistant to antiretroviral medicines. Although taking this medicine does not prevent the passing of HIV to other people.
SIDE EFFECTS OF TELURA TABLET
Most side effects do not require any medical attention and disappear as your body adjusts to the medicine. Consult your doctor if they persist or if you’re worried about them
Common side effects of Telura
- Insomnia (difficulty in sleeping)
- Decreased white blood cell count (neutrophils)
- Peripheral neuropathy (tingling and numbness of feet and hand)
- Back pain
- Abdominal pain
- Joint pain
- Muscle pain
- Lipodystrophy (skin thickening or pits at the injection site)
- Hypercholesterolemia (high cholesterol)
- Increased triglyceride level in blood
- Elevated creatinine kinase
- Elevated levels of serum amylase
- Blood in urine
- Increased transaminase level in blood
- Severe side effects of Telura
- Anemia (low number of red blood cells)
- Muscle damage
- Hypersensitivity reaction
- Impaired coordination
- Abnormality of voluntary movements
- Breast enlargement in male
- Pancreatic inflammation
- Liver failure
- Hepatitis (viral infection of liver)
- Lactic acidosis
- Fatty liver disease
- Worsening of hepatitis B (viral infection of liver)
- Erythema multiforme
- Stevens-Johnson syndrome
- Increased glucose level in blood
- Softening of bones
- Decreased potassium level in blood
- Muscle weakness
- Decreased phosphate level in blood
- Immune reconstitution syndrome
HOW TO USE TELURA TABLET
Take this medicine in the dose and duration as advised by your doctor. Swallow it as a whole. Do not chew, crush or break it. Telura Tablet is to be taken empty stomach.
HOW TELURA TABLET WORKS
Telura Tablet is a combination of three antiviral medicines: Lamivudine, Tenofovir disoproxil fumarate and Efavirenz. They work by preventing HIV (virus) from multiplying, thereby reducing the amount of virus in your body. They also increase the CD4 cell (white blood cells that protect against infection) count in your blood.
Caution is advised when consuming alcohol with Telura Tablet. Please consult your doctor.
CONSULT YOUR DOCTOR
Telura Tablet is unsafe to use during pregnancy as there is definite evidence of risk to the developing baby. However, the doctor may rarely prescribe it in some life-threatening situations if the benefits are more than the potential risks. Please consult your doctor.
SAFE IF PRESCRIBED
Telura Tablet is probably safe to use during breastfeeding. Limited human data suggests that the drug does not represent any significant risk to the baby.
Telura Tablet may decrease alertness, affect your vision or make you feel sleepy and dizzy. Do not drive if these symptoms occur.
SAFE IF PRESCRIBED
Telura Tablet is probably safe to use in patients with kidney disease. Limited data available suggests that dose adjustment of Telura Tablet may not be needed in these patients. Please consult your doctor.
SAFE IF PRESCRIBED
Telura Tablet is probably safe to use in patients with liver disease. Limited data available suggests that dose adjustment of Telura Tablet may not be needed in these patients. Please consult your doctor.
Telura Tablet is not recommended for use in children and adolescents below 18 years.
Telura Tablet Habit Forming : NO
WHAT IF YOU FORGET TO TAKE TELURA TABLET?
If you miss a dose of Telura Tablet, take it as soon as possible. However, if it is almost time for your next dose, skip the missed dose and go back to your regular schedule. Do not double the dose.
- Telura Tablet is a combination of three medicines which slows down or stops the progression of HIV infections.
- Take it on an empty stomach, preferably at bedtime, to reduce side effects.
- Skipping doses increases the risk of treatment failure. Make sure that you take all your doses at the correct time.
- Telura Tablet may cause dizziness or sleepiness. Don’t drive or do anything requiring concentration until you know how it affects you.
- Telura Tablet can cause birth defects. Use effective contraception while taking Telura Tablet and 12 weeks after stopping it.
- It may cause weakening of your bones. Exercise regularly and take calcium and vitamin D supplements as suggested by your doctor.
- Your doctor may monitor your kidney and liver functions regularly. Inform your doctor if you develop symptoms such as abdominal pain, loss of appetite, darkened urine or yellowing of the eyes or skin.
- Do not stop taking Telura Tablet without your doctor’s advice.
FOOD AND DRINK
- Eat a healthy and balanced diet. Eat vitamin and nutrient-rich food such as dark-green, yellow, orange, and red vegetables and fruit as it helps to boost your immune system. Option for lean protein and whole grains.
- Avoid eating raw meat and eggs. Consume properly boiled and cooked meat, poultry, or seafood.
- Eat bland and low-fat foods and avoid spicy or oily foods if you experience nausea or vomiting.
- Try to reduce emotional and physical stress by spending time with family or whatever makes you happy.
- Drink more fluids and avoid alcoholic beverages to prevent dehydration.
Wash your hands properly before and after eating.
- Make sure you sleep at least 8 hours a day.
CiplaMed. 2022. TRIODAY Tablets. [online] Available at: < [Accessed 1 February 2022].
Drugs, H., 2021. Efavirenz: MedlinePlus Drug Information. [online] Medlineplus.gov. Available at: < [Accessed 23 November 2021].
Medicines.org.uk. 2022. Efavirenz Mylan 600 mg Film-coated Tablets – Summary of Product Characteristics (SmPC) – (emc). [online] Available at: < [Accessed 18 February 2022].
Accessdata.fda.gov. 2022. [online] Available at: < [Accessed 18 February 2022].
Great job good price ? thank you
C R Hebber –
all well but deliver 4rth day
Gagan (verified owner) –
Good price thanks
Sachin kamble –
best price provided thanks