Last Updated on November 14, 2023 by admin
Vonavir Tablets Buy Online Hivhub
Vonavir Tablet overview
Details: Vonavir Tablet
Salt: in Vonavir
Emtricitabine (200mg) + Tenofovir disoproxil fumarate (300mg) + Efavirenz (600mg)
Vonavir Tablet is a combination of antiretrovirals medicines. It is prescribed to treat HIV (human immunodeficiency virus) infection. It boosts up the immunity to fight against HIV to manage or treat AIDS (acquired immunodeficiency syndrome).
Vonavir Tablet restricts the growth of HIV in the body and reduces the risk of getting HIV-related complications to improve the lifespan of an individual. The medicine should be taken in an empty stomach for better efficacy. Taking these medicines regularly at the same time increases their effectiveness. A dose of this medicine should not be missed as it can affect your recovery. It is important to complete the full course of the treatment until your doctor advises you to stop it.
Common side effects of this medicine include nausea, vomiting, diarrhea, flatulence, trouble sleeping, headache, and rash. These are usually not serious, however, inform your doctor if they bother you or do not go away. This medicine can also make you feel dizzy or drowsy, so it is advised to avoid driving. In addition to that, avoid alcohol consumption as it may increase the intensity of the side effects. While on the treatment, generally, some people may experience bone pain. To cope up with this you can take calcium and vitamin D supplements as per your doctor’s advice. Birth control pills are ineffective with this medicine, therefore other reliable birth controls should be used.
Before starting with the treatment, you should consult your doctor if you are pregnant or breastfeeding, or have any kidney, liver, or bone disease. Your doctor may suggest regular blood tests to check your blood counts, liver function, and kidney function. If you are HIV positive, you should not breastfeed or share personal belongings like razors or toothbrushes. Consult your doctor to know about safe sex methods in order to prevent transmission of HIV during intercourse.
Vonavir Tablet works by inhibiting the reverse transcriptase enzyme, which is essential for the replication of the HIV virus. By blocking this enzyme, the medication helps to reduce the viral load in the body and slow down the progression of the disease.
Vonavir Tablet should be stored at room temperature, away from direct sunlight and heat. Keep it out of the reach of children and pets. Do not use the medication if the packaging is torn or shows signs of tampering.
Vonavir Tablet may interact with other medications and substances. It is important to inform your doctor about all the medications you are currently taking, including prescription drugs, over-the-counter medicines, and herbal supplements.
Drug-Drug Interactions Checker List
1. Antacids: Taking antacids with Vonavir Tablet may reduce the effectiveness of the medication. It is recommended to take the antacid at least 2 hours before or after taking Vonavir Tablet.
2. Rifampin: Rifampin may decrease the blood levels of Vonavir Tablet, reducing its effectiveness. Your doctor may need to adjust the dose of Vonavir Tablet if you are also taking rifampin.
3. St. John’s Wort: St. John’s Wort may decrease the blood levels of Vonavir Tablet, reducing its effectiveness. It is recommended to avoid using St. John’s Wort while taking Vonavir Tablet.
1. Do not drive or operate heavy machinery if you experience dizziness or drowsiness while taking Vonavir Tablet.
2. Avoid alcohol consumption while taking Vonavir Tablet, as it may increase the risk of liver damage.
3. Practice safe sex and use barrier methods, such as condoms, to prevent the transmission of HIV to others.
Uses of Vonavir tablet
- HIV Infection
Product Benefits Vonavir Tablet
- In HIV infection
Vonavir Tablet prevents the HIV virus from multiplying in your body. It helps control the infection and makes your immune system work better. This lowers your chances of getting complications such as new infections and improves your quality of life.
It is not a cure of HIV or AIDS and should not be used to prevent HIV after accidental exposure to a risk. It is important that you take this medicine as prescribed, following the dosage recommended by your doctor. Taking all doses in the right amount at the right times greatly increases the effectiveness of your combination of medicines and reduces the chances of your HIV infection becoming resistant to antiretroviral medicines. However, taking this medicine will not prevent you from passing HIV to other people.
Vonavir tablet Uses
Vonavir Tablet is used for the treatment, control, prevention, & improvement of the following diseases, conditions and symptoms:
SIDE EFFECTS OF Vonavir TABLET
Most side effects do not require any medical attention and disappear as your body adjusts to the medicine. Consult your doctor if they persist or if you’re worried about them
Common side effects of Vonavir Tablet
- Allergic reaction
- Decreased white blood cell count (neutrophils)
- Abdominal pain
- Increased transaminase level in blood
- Decreased phosphate level in blood
- Increased triglyceride level in blood
- Increased glucose level in blood
- Gastrointestinal disorder
- Increased liver enzymes
- Elevated levels of serum amylase
- Increased lipase in the blood
- Elevated creatinine kinase
HOW TO USE Vonavir TABLET
Take this medicine in the dose and duration as advised by your doctor. Swallow it as a whole. Do not chew, crush or break it. Vonavir Tablet is to be taken empty stomach.
HOW Vonavir TABLET WORKS
Vonavir Tablet is a combination of three antiviral medicines: Emtricitabine, Tenofovir disoproxil fumarate and Efavirenz. They work by preventing HIV (virus) from multiplying, thereby reducing the amount of virus in your body. They also increase the CD4 cell (white blood cells that protect against infection) count in your blood.
Caution is advised when consuming alcohol with Vonavir Tablet. Please consult your doctor.
CONSULT YOUR DOCTOR
Vonavir Tablet is unsafe to use during pregnancy as there is definite evidence of risk to the developing baby. However, the doctor may rarely prescribe it in some life-threatening situations if the benefits are more than the potential risks. Please consult your doctor.
SAFE IF PRESCRIBED
Vonavir Tablet is probably safe to use during breastfeeding. Limited human data suggests that the drug does not represent any significant risk to the baby.
Vonavir Tablet may decrease alertness, affect your vision or make you feel sleepy and dizzy. Do not drive if these symptoms occur.
SAFE IF PRESCRIBED
Vonavir Tablet is probably safe to use in patients with kidney disease. Limited data available suggests that dose adjustment of Vonavir Tablet may not be needed in these patients. Please consult your doctor.
SAFE IF PRESCRIBED
Vonavir Tablet is probably safe to use in patients with liver disease. Limited data available suggests that dose adjustment of Vonavir Tablet may not be needed in these patients. Please consult your doctor.
Vonavir Tablet is not recommended for use in children and adolescents below 18 years.
Vonavir Tablet Habit Forming : NO
WHAT IF YOU FORGET TO TAKE VONAVIR TABLET?
A: If you miss a dose of Vonavir Tablet, take it as soon as possible. However, if it is almost time for your next dose, skip the missed dose and go back to your regular schedule. Do not double the dose.
- Vonavir Tablet is a combination of three medicines which slows down or stops the progression of HIV infections.
- Take it on an empty stomach, preferably at bedtime, to reduce side effects.
- Skipping doses increases the risk of treatment failure. Make sure that you take all your doses at the correct time.
- Vonavir Tablet may cause dizziness or sleepiness. Don’t drive or do anything requiring concentration until you know how it affects you.
- Vonavir Tablet can cause birth defects. Use effective contraception while taking Vonavir Tablet and 12 weeks after stopping it.
- It may cause weakening of your bones. Exercise regularly and take calcium and vitamin D supplements as suggested by your doctor.
- Your doctor may monitor your kidney and liver functions regularly. Inform your doctor if you develop symptoms such as abdominal pain, loss of appetite, darkened urine or yellowing of the eyes or skin.
- Do not stop taking Vonavir Tablet without your doctor’s advice.
FOOD AND DRINK
- Eat a healthy and balanced diet. Eat vitamin and nutrient-rich food such as dark-green, yellow, orange, and red vegetables and fruit as it helps to boost your immune system. Option for lean protein and whole grains.
- Avoid eating raw meat and eggs. Consume properly boiled and cooked meat, poultry, or seafood.
- Eat bland and low-fat foods and avoid spicy or oily foods if you experience nausea or vomiting.
- Try to reduce emotional and physical stress by spending time with family or whatever makes you happy.
- Drink more fluids and avoid alcoholic beverages to prevent dehydration.
Wash your hands properly before and after eating.
- Make sure you sleep at least 8 hours a day.
Q: Can Vonavir Tablet be taken with other antiretroviral medications?
Vonavir Tablet is often combined with other antiretroviral medications as part of a multidrug regimen for treating HIV infection. The specific combination of medications will depend on individual health status, treatment history, and potential drug interactions.
Q: Can Vonavir Tablet be safely used by older adults?
Vonavir Tablet can be used in older adults. Still, dosage adjustments or additional monitoring may be necessary, as age-related changes in kidney and liver function can affect medication clearance. It is important to discuss individual health status and any concerns with a healthcare provider.
Q: Can Vonavir Tablet be used in individuals with pre-existing bone conditions?
Individuals with pre-existing bone conditions, such as osteoporosis or osteopenia, may require careful monitoring and management when using Vonavir Tablet. It is important to discuss any underlying bone conditions with your healthcare provider to ensure appropriate bone health monitoring and potential supplementation.
Q: Can Vonavir Tablet prevent all forms of HIV transmission?
Vonavir Tablet, when used as PrEP, significantly reduces the risk of HIV transmission through sexual activity or injection drug use. However, they do not provide 100% protection against HIV, and it is important to continue practicing safe sex and taking other preventive measures.
Q: Can Vonavir Tablet cause lactic acidosis?
Although rare, Vonavir Tablet has been associated with the risk of lactic acidosis. Lactic acidosis is a serious condition characterized by the accumulation of lactic acid in the blood. It is important to promptly report any symptoms such as unusual weakness, rapid breathing, nausea, vomiting, abdominal pain, or unexplained muscle pain to your healthcare provider while taking it.
Q: Are any specific tests or monitoring required for bone health while taking Vonavir Tablet?
Monitoring of bone mineral density may be recommended for individuals on long-term treatment with Tenofovir disoproxil fumarate. Your healthcare provider may request bone density scans or blood tests to assess bone health and determine if any interventions or additional treatments are necessary.
Q: Can Vonavir Tablet be used in individuals with liver or kidney disease?
Vonavir Tablets should be used cautiously in individuals with liver or kidney impairment. Dose adjustments or alternative treatment options may be necessary.