Last Updated on December 10, 2023 by admin
Buy Trilavir D Tablet online 2099
Trilavir D Only @2099
About Trilavir D Tablet
Trilavir DTABLET INTRODUCTION
Trilavir D Tablet is a combination of antiretrovirals medicines. It is prescribed to treat HIV (human immunodeficiency virus) infection. It boosts up the immunity to fight against HIV to manage or treat AIDS (acquired immunodeficiency syndrome).
Trilavir D Tablet restricts the growth of HIV in the body and reduces the risk of getting HIV-related complications to improve the lifespan of an individual. The medicine can be taken with or without food. Taking these medicines regularly at the same time increases their effectiveness. A dose of this medicine should not be missed as it can affect your recovery. It is important to complete the full course of the treatment until your doctor advises you to stop it. Sudden discontinuation of the treatment may affect the potency of the medicine.
The most common side effects of this medicine are headaches, nasal congestion, diarrhea, nausea, weakness and tiredness, cough, and rash. These side effects are generally temporary, but if they persist or become serious inform your doctor. This medicine can also make you feel lazy or weak, so it is advised to avoid driving. Drinking plenty of fluid can help you to cope up with the side effects, so stay hydrated.
Before starting with the treatment, you should consult your doctor if you are pregnant or breastfeeding, or have any health condition. Your doctor may suggest regular blood tests to check your blood counts, kidney and liver functions, and other health conditions. If you are HIV positive, you should not breastfeed or share personal belongings like razors or toothbrushes. Consult your doctor to know about safe sex methods in order to prevent transmission of HIV during intercourse.
Trilavir D Tablet Uses
- For (H.I.V. Infection)
Trilavir DTablet is primarily used for the treatment of HIV infection in adults and adolescents aged 12 years and older. It is not a cure for HIV, but it helps to reduce the viral load and maintain the CD4 cell count, which is crucial for a healthy immune system.
Trilavir D Tablet is a combination medicine used in the treatment of HIV infection. It helps in improving the immune system by decreasing the amount of HIV in your body. It also decreases the chance of getting HIV complications and improves the quality of life.
It is advisable to take Trilavir D Tablet at a fixed time each day to maintain consistent levels of medicine in the blood. In case you miss a dose of this medicine, take it as soon as you remember. Never skip any doses and finish the full course of treatment even if you feel better. It is important not to stop taking this medicine suddenly as it may worsen your symptoms.
USES OF Trilavir D TABLET
- HIV infection
SIDE EFFECTS OF Trilavir D TABLET
- Insomnia (difficulty in sleeping)
- Joint pain
- Back pain
- Abdominal pain
- Lipodystrophy syndrome
Trilavir D Tablet should be used with caution in patients with a history of liver or kidney disease. It is important to inform your healthcare provider about any pre-existing medical conditions or allergies before starting the medication.
Trilavir D Tablet may interact with certain medications and substances. It is important to inform your doctor about all the medications you are currently taking, including over-the-counter drugs, herbal supplements, and recreational drugs. Your doctor can provide guidance on potential drug interactions and adjust the dosage if needed.
BENEFITS OF Trilavir D TABLET
- In HIV infection
Trilavir D Tablet offers several medicinal benefits for individuals living with HIV. It helps in suppressing the replication of the virus, preventing the progression of the disease, and reducing the risk of developing opportunistic infections. By maintaining the CD4 cell count, it also helps in preserving the immune system and improving the quality of life. Trilavir D Tablet prevents HIV from multiplying in the body. It helps control the infection and make the immune system work better. This lowers the chances of getting complications, such as new infections, and improves the quality of life. This medicine is always taken in combination with other antiretroviral medicines.
HOW TO USE Trilavir D TABLET
Trilavir D Tablet should be taken as prescribed by your healthcare provider. It is usually taken orally once a day, with or without food. It is important to take the tablet at the same time each day to maintain a consistent level of the medication in your body. Do not crush, chew, or break the tablet. Swallow it whole with a glass of water.
Trilavir D Tablet should be stored at room temperature, away from direct sunlight and moisture. Keep it out of the reach of children and pets. Do not use the medication if the packaging is torn or shows signs of tampering.
HOW Trilavir D TABLET WORKS?
Trilavir D Tablet is an anti-HIV medication. It works by preventing the action of the reverse transcriptase enzyme. This enzyme is responsible for the production of HIV.
Caution is advised when consuming alcohol with Trilavir D Tablet. Please consult your doctor.
CONSULT YOUR DOCTOR
Trilavir D Tablet is unsafe to use during pregnancy as there is definite evidence of risk to the developing baby. However, the doctor may rarely prescribe it in some life-threatening situations if the benefits are more than the potential risks. Please consult your doctor.
Breast feeding CAUTION
CONSULT YOUR DOCTOR
Information regarding the use of Trilavir D Tablet during breastfeeding is not available. Please consult your doctor.
CONSULT YOUR DOCTOR
It is not known whether Trilavir D Tablet alters the ability to drive. Do not drive if you experience any symptoms that affect your ability to concentrate and react.
CONSULT YOUR DOCTOR
There is limited information available on the use of Trilavir D Tablet in patients with kidney disease. Please consult your doctor.
Trilavir D Tablet should be used with caution in patients with severe liver disease. Dose adjustment of Trilavir D Tablet may be needed. Please consult your doctor.
Trilavir D Tablet is not recommended for use in children and adolescents below 18 years.
Trilavir D Tablet Habit Forming :
Trilavir D Tablet is not habit-forming and does not have any potential for abuse or addiction.
Trilavir D Tablet is used to treat HIV infection.
- Skipping doses increases the risk of treatment failure. Make sure that you take all your doses at the correct time.
- Take it on an empty stomach, preferably at bedtime.
- Inform your doctor if you have a history of hepatitis B infection.
- Do not take this medicine if you are pregnant or breastfeeding.
- It may cause a decrease in your calcium levels. Your doctor may monitor calcium and Vitamin D levels regularly and prescribe supplements, if needed.
- Your doctor may monitor your liver function regularly during treatment. Inform your doctor if you notice yellowing of eyes or skin, dark urine, or stomach pain.
Trilavir D Tablet is a prescription medication and should only be used under the supervision of a healthcare professional. Follow the prescribed dosage and duration of treatment. Do not stop taking the medication without consulting your doctor, as it may lead to the development of drug-resistant HIV strains.
FOOD AND DRINK
- Eat a healthy and balanced diet. Eat vitamin and nutrient-rich food such as dark-green, yellow, orange, and red vegetables and fruit as it helps to boost your immune system. Option for lean protein and whole grains.
- Avoid eating raw meat and eggs. Consume properly boiled and cooked meat, poultry, or seafood.
- Eat bland and low-fat foods and avoid spicy or oily foods if you experience nausea or vomiting.
- Try to reduce emotional and physical stress by spending time with family or whatever makes you happy.
- Drink more fluids and avoid alcoholic beverages to prevent dehydration.
- Wash your hands properly before and after eating.
- Make sure you sleep at least 8 hours a day.
FAQs ABOUT Trilavir D TABLET
Q: Does Trilavir D TABLET cure HIV infection?
A: Trilavir D TABLET does not completely cure HIV infection. While taking this medicine, you may still develop infections or other diseases associated with HIV infection. Consult your doctor for advice.
Q: Is Trilavir D TABLET safe in pregnancy?
A: Before taking Trilavir D TABLET, inform your doctor if you are pregnant, think you may be pregnant or are planning to get pregnant because it may harm your unborn baby. Consult your doctor before taking Trilavir D TABLET.
Q: Can Trilavir D TABLET be used on children?
A: Your doctor will prescribe the right dose depends on your child’s age, body weight and disease condition. Consult your doctor before taking Trilavir D TABLET.
Q: What if I miss a dose of Trilavir D TABLET?
A: If you miss a dose of Trilavir D TABLET, take it as soon as you remember. However, omit the missed dose if it is almost time for the next dose. Do not take Trilavir D TABLET twice to make up for a forgotten dose.
Q: Can I stop taking Trilavir D TABLET?
A: Do not stop taking Trilavir D TABLET without consulting your doctor. If you have any more doubts regarding the use of Trilavir D TABLET, ask your doctor.
Q: what is the Trilavir D price in india?
A: The price of Trilavir D tablet is cheaper it’s last rate of Trilavir D tablet is available in 2099.You Can Order From HIVHUB.IN With Free Shipping Cash On Delivery Available No Hidden Charges.
Some More FAQ for Trilavir D Tablet
1. What is the effect of Trilavir D tablet?
A: Trilavir D tablet is an antiretroviral medication that is used to treat HIV infection. It works by reducing the amount of virus in the body, helping the immune system to work better.
2. What are the possible side effects of Trilavir D tablet?
A: Common side effects of Trilavir D tablet may include nausea, diarrhea, headache, and fatigue. It is important to consult your healthcare provider for a complete list of side effects.
3. What are the uses of Trilavir D tablet?
A: Trilavir D tablet is used to treat HIV infection in adults and adolescents. It can also be used for Pre-Exposure Prophylaxis (PrEP) to prevent HIV infection in high-risk individuals.
4. Are there alternative medications to Trilavir D tablet?
A: Yes, there are several alternative medications available for the treatment of HIV infection. Your healthcare provider can recommend alternative medications based on your individual needs and medical history.
5. What is the composition of Trilavir D tablet?
A: Trilavir D tablet contains a combination of three antiretroviral drugs: tenofovir disoproxil fumarate, lamivudine, and efavirenz.
6. Can Trilavir D tablet be used for PEP (post-exposure prophylaxis)?
A: Yes, Trilavir D tablet can be used for PEP in individuals who have been exposed to HIV. It is important to start PEP as soon as possible after exposure and to follow the prescribed regimen.
7. How should Trilavir D tablet be taken?
A: Trilavir D tablet should be taken exactly as prescribed by your healthcare provider. It is usually taken once daily with or without food. It is important to follow the instructions provided by your healthcare provider or pharmacist.
8. Can Trilavir D tablet be used in pregnant women?
A: Trilavir D tablet may be used in pregnant women if the potential benefits outweigh the potential risks. It is important to discuss the risks and benefits with your healthcare provider if you are pregnant or planning to become pregnant.
9. Is Trilavir D tablet safe for breastfeeding mothers?
A: Trilavir D tablet may be used by breastfeeding mothers. However, it is important to consult your healthcare provider for specific recommendations and guidance.
10. What should I do if I miss a dose of Trilavir D tablet?
A: If you miss a dose of Trilavir D tablet, take it as soon as you remember. However, if it is almost time for your next dose, skip the missed dose and take the next dose at the regular time. Do not take a double dose to make up for a missed one.
11. Can Trilavir D tablet interact with other medications?
A: Yes, Trilavir D tablet can interact with other medications. It is important to inform your healthcare provider about all the medications, supplements, and herbal products you are taking to avoid potential interactions.
12. How long does it take for Trilavir D tablet to show results?
A: The time it takes for Trilavir D tablet to show results can vary from person to person. It is important to continue taking the medication as prescribed, even if you start feeling better.
13. What precautions should be taken while using Trilavir D tablet?
A: It is important to take Trilavir D tablet exactly as prescribed and to follow all the instructions provided by your healthcare provider. It is also important to attend regular follow-up appointments and to inform your healthcare provider of any new or worsening symptoms.
14. Can Trilavir D tablet cure HIV infection?
A: Trilavir D tablet is not a cure for HIV infection, but it can help manage the condition and improve the quality of life for individuals living with HIV.
15. Where can I get more information about Trilavir D tablet?
A: You can get more information about Trilavir D tablet from your healthcare provider, pharmacist, or by referring to the medication guide provided with the medication. It is important to seek guidance from a healthcare professional for personalized information and recommendations.
- KD. Tripathi. Antiviral drugs. Essentials of Medical Pharmacology. Seventh edition. 2013. Page – 808.
- PubChem Compound Summary for CID 54726191, Dolutegravir. National Center for Biotechnology Information. June 2022. [Accessed on 2nd June 2022] https://pubchem.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/compound/Dolutegravir#section=Mechanism-of-Action
- Katherine Taylor, Kristina Fritz; Mayur Parmar. Lamivudine. StatPearls [Internet]. StatPearls Publishing. May 2022. [Accessed on 11th June 2022] https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/books/NBK559252/#article-24014.s3
- Laurus Labs Limited. U.S. Food & Drug Administration. [Revised in January 2021] [Accessed on 11th June 2022] https://www.accessdata.fda.gov/drugsatfda_docs/pepfar/210787PI.pdf
- Mylan Laboratories Limited. Dolutegravir + Lamivudine + Tenofovir. [Revised in July 2019] [Accessed on 11th June 2022] https://extranet.who.int/pqweb/sites/default/files/HA688part3v1.pdf
- World Health Organization. HIV/AIDS. [Revised in November 2021] [Accessed on 11th June 2022] https://www.who.int/news-room/fact-sheets/detail/hiv-aids