Last Updated on April 23, 2023 by admin
Buy Erlonat 150 mg Price Online Only 6999
About Erlonat 150mg Tablet
Erlonat 150 Tablet is used in the treatment of non-small cell lung cancer and pancreatic cancer.
Erlonat 150 Tablet should be taken on an empty stomach or should be taken one hour before or 2 hour after meal. You should continue to take it as long as your doctor advises it. The duration of treatment varies according to your needs and response to treatment. You should take it exactly as your doctor has advised. Taking it in the wrong way or taking too much can cause very serious side effects. It may take several weeks or months for you to see or feel the benefits but do not stop taking it unless your doctor tells you to.
The most common side effects of this medicine include nausea, vomiting, fatigue, rash, and weight loss. It may cause severe diarrhea, drink plenty of fluids or consult with your doctor if it bothers you. It makes you sensitive towards sunlight, hence wear protective clothing or use sunscreen while going out. In case you develop ulceration in mouth, changes in your vision, or breathing difficulties than it is better to inform the doctor. Your doctor may advise for regular monitoring of liver function while you are taking this medicine.
Many other medicines can affect, or be affected by, this medicine so let your healthcare team know all medications you are using. This medicine is not recommended during pregnancy or while breastfeeding. The use of effective contraception by both males and females during treatment is important to avoid pregnancy. It is advised to quit smoking while taking this medicine as it can affect the working of the medicine. If you have to take an antacid or any other medicine, take it at a gap of at least 2 hours after taking the cancer medicine.
USES OF ERLONAT TABLET
- Non-small cell lung cancer
- Pancreatic cancer
BENEFITS OF ERLONAT TABLET
- In Non-small cell lung cancer
Non-small cell lung cancer is one of the major kinds of lung cancer and it affects both smokers as well as non-smokers. Erlonat 150 Tablet helps treat non-small cell lung cancer and may be given alone or in combination with other medicines. It is a potent and very toxic medicine and you should discuss the risks and benefits with your doctor. You should avoid drinking alcohol while having this treatment and drink plenty of water to stay hydrated.
SIDE EFFECTS OF ERLONAT TABLET
Most side effects do not require any medical attention and disappear as your body adjusts to the medicine. Consult your doctor if they persist or if you’re worried about them
Common side effects of Erlonat
- Abdominal pain
- Bone pain
- Muscle pain
- Stomatitis (Inflammation of the mouth)
- Weight loss
HOW TO USE ERLONAT TABLET
Take this medicine in the dose and duration as advised by your doctor. Swallow it as a whole. Do not chew, crush or break it. Erlonat 150 Tablet is to be taken empty stomach.
HOW ERLONAT TABLET WORKS?
Erlonat 150 Tablet is an anti-cancer medication. Epidermal growth factor receptors (EGFR) are expressed on the lung cancer cell surfaces that modulate their growth. This medicine works by binding the chemical messenger, EGFR, hence, inhibits the cancer signaling pathways mediated by EGFR. This is how it restricts further growth of the cancer cells.
CONSULT YOUR DOCTOR
It is not known whether it is safe to consume alcohol with Erlonat 150 Tablet. Please consult your doctor.
CONSULT YOUR DOCTOR
Erlonat 150 Tablet is unsafe to use during pregnancy as there is definite evidence of risk to the developing baby. However, the doctor may rarely prescribe it in some life-threatening situations if the benefits are more than the potential risks. Please consult your doctor.
CONSULT YOUR DOCTOR
Erlonat 150 Tablet is probably unsafe to use during breastfeeding. Limited human data suggests that the drug may pass into the breastmilk and harm the baby.
CONSULT YOUR DOCTOR
It is not known whether Erlonat 150 Tablet alters the ability to drive. Do not drive if you experience any symptoms that affect your ability to concentrate and react.
SAFE IF PRESCRIBED
Erlonat 150 Tablet is safe to use in patients with kidney disease. No dose adjustment of Erlonat 150 Tablet is recommended.
Use of this medicine is not advised in patients with severe kidney disease.
Erlonat 150 Tablet should be used with caution in patients with liver disease. Dose adjustment of Erlonat 150 Tablet may be needed. Please consult your doctor.
Limited information is available on the use of Erlonat 150 Tablet in these patients. No dose adjustment is recommended in patients with mild to moderate liver disease.
Erlonat 150 Tablet is not recommended for use in children and adolescents below 18 years.
Erlonat 150 Tablet Habit Forming : NO
WHAT IF YOU FORGET TO TAKE ERLONAT TABLET?
If you miss a dose of Erlonat 150 Tablet, skip it and continue with your normal schedule. Do not double the dose.
- Erlonat 150 Tablet helps treat non-small cell lung cancer that is locally advanced, or has spread to other areas of the body.
- It should be taken 1 hour before or 2 hours after the meal.
- Diarrhea may occur as a side effect. Drink plenty of fluids and inform your doctor if it doesn’t stop or if you find blood in your stools.
- Use a reliable contraceptive method to prevent pregnancy while you are taking this medicine and for a month after you stop taking it.
- It makes your skin sensitive towards sunlight. Apply sunscreen or wear protective clothing while going out.
- It is advisable to avoid smoking while taking this medicine, as it makes the drug ineffective and requires dose adjustment.
- Do not take it with medication lowering the stomach acid (such as antacids, H2 blockers including ranitidine), as it may affect the working of medicine.
- Inform your doctor if you develop ulceration in your mouth, changes in your vision or if you experience a worsening cough, shortness of breath, or breathing difficulties while taking this medicine.
- Your doctor may want you to have regular blood tests to monitor your liver function while you are having treatment with this medicine.
- Do not take this medicine if you are pregnant, planning to conceive or breastfeeding.
FOOD AND DRINK
- Eat a healthy and balanced diet. Eat vitamin and nutrient-rich food such as dark-green, yellow, orange, and red vegetables and fruit as it helps to boost your immune system. Option for lean protein and whole grains.
- Avoid eating raw meat and eggs. Consume properly boiled and cooked meat, poultry, or seafood.
- Eat bland and low-fat foods and avoid spicy or oily foods if you experience nausea or vomiting.
- Try to reduce emotional and physical stress by spending time with family or whatever makes you happy.
- Drink more fluids and avoid alcoholic beverages to prevent dehydration.
Wash your hands properly before and after eating.
- Make sure you sleep at least 8 hours a day.