Last Updated on November 18, 2023 by admin
Buy Twinaqt Tablet online
Twinaqt Tablet Price Online Only @2099
About Twinaqt Tablet
Twinaqt Tablet Uses For (H.I.V. Infection)
Twinaqt Tablet is a combination medicine used in the treatment of HIV infection. It helps in improving the immune system by decreasing the amount of HIV in your body. It also decreases the chance of getting HIV complications and improves the quality of life.
It is advisable to take Twinaqt Tablet at a fixed time each day to maintain consistent levels of medicine in the blood. In case you miss a dose of this medicine, take it as soon as you remember. Never skip any doses and finish the full course of treatment even if you feel better. It is important not to stop taking this medicine suddenly as it may worsen your symptoms.
USES OF TWINAQT TABLET
- HIV infection
Twinaqt Tablet is primarily used for the treatment of HIV infection
SIDE EFFECTS OF TWINAQT TABLET
- Insomnia (difficulty in sleeping)
- Joint pain
- Back pain
- Abdominal pain
- Lipodystrophy syndrome
BENEFITS OF TWINAQT TABLET
- In HIV infection
Twinaqt Tablet prevents HIV from multiplying in the body. It helps control the infection and make the immune system work better. This lowers the chances of getting complications, such as new infections, and improves the quality of life. This medicine is always taken in combination with other antiretroviral medicines.
HOW TO USE TWINAQT TABLET
Take this medicine in the dose and duration as advised by your doctor. Swallow it as a whole. Do not chew, crush or break it. The dosage and duration of treatment may vary depending on your specific condition. It is recommended to take Twinaqt Tablet with a glass of water after meals to minimize the risk of stomach upset., and it is better to take it at a fixed time.
Store Twinaqt Tablet at room temperature, away from direct sunlight and moisture. Keep it out of the reach of children and pets. Do not use the medication after the expiration date mentioned on the packaging.
HOW TWINAQT TABLET WORKS
Twinaqt Tablet is an anti-HIV medication. It works by preventing the action of the reverse transcriptase enzyme. This enzyme is responsible for the production of HIV.
Before taking Twinaqt Tablet, inform your healthcare professional about any pre-existing medical conditions or allergies you may have. It is also important to disclose any other medications or supplements you are currently taking to avoid potential drug interactions.
Twinaqt Tablet may interact with certain medications and can potentially cause adverse effects. It is important to inform your healthcare professional about all the medications you are taking, including prescription and over-the-counter medicines, herbal supplements, and vitamins.
Drug-Drug Interactions Checker List
It is advisable to consult a healthcare professional or use a drug-drug interactions checker tool to identify potential interactions between Twinaqt Tablet and other medications. This will help ensure the safe and effective use of the medication.
Caution is advised when consuming alcohol with Twinaqt Tablet. Please consult your doctor.
CONSULT YOUR DOCTOR
Twinaqt Tablet is unsafe to use during pregnancy as there is definite evidence of risk to the developing baby. However, the doctor may rarely prescribe it in some life-threatening situations if the benefits are more than the potential risks. Please consult your doctor.
CONSULT YOUR DOCTOR
Information regarding the use of Twinaqt Tablet during breastfeeding is not available. Please consult your doctor.
CONSULT YOUR DOCTOR
It is not known whether Twinaqt Tablet alters the ability to drive. Do not drive if you experience any symptoms that affect your ability to concentrate and react.
CONSULT YOUR DOCTOR
There is limited information available on the use of Twinaqt Tablet in patients with kidney disease. Please consult your doctor.
Twinaqt Tablet should be used with caution in patients with severe liver disease. Dose adjustment of Twinaqt Tablet may be needed. Please consult your doctor.
Twinaqt Tablet is not recommended for use in children and adolescents below 18 years.
Twinaqt Tablet Habit Forming :
Twinaqt Tablet is not habit-forming when used as prescribed by your healthcare professional.
- Twinaqt Tablet is used to treat HIV infection.
- Skipping doses increases the risk of treatment failure. Make sure that you take all your doses at the correct time.
- Take it on an empty stomach, preferably at bedtime.
- Inform your doctor if you have a history of hepatitis B infection.
- Do not take this medicine if you are pregnant or breastfeeding.
- It may cause a decrease in your calcium levels. Your doctor may monitor calcium and Vitamin D levels regularly and prescribe supplements, if needed.
- Your doctor may monitor your liver function regularly during treatment. Inform your doctor if you notice yellowing of eyes or skin, dark urine, or stomach pain.
FOOD AND DRINK
- Eat a healthy and balanced diet. Eat vitamin and nutrient-rich food such as dark-green, yellow, orange, and red vegetables and fruit as it helps to boost your immune system. Option for lean protein and whole grains.
- Avoid eating raw meat and eggs. Consume properly boiled and cooked meat, poultry, or seafood.
- Eat bland and low-fat foods and avoid spicy or oily foods if you experience nausea or vomiting.
- Try to reduce emotional and physical stress by spending time with family or whatever makes you happy.
- Drink more fluids and avoid alcoholic beverages to prevent dehydration.
Wash your hands properly before and after eating.
- Make sure you sleep at least 8 hours a day.
FAQs ABOUT TWINAQT TABLET
Q: Does TWINAQT TABLET cure HIV infection?
A: TWINAQT TABLET does not completely cure HIV infection. While taking this medicine, you may still develop infections or other diseases associated with HIV infection. Consult your doctor for advice.
Q: Is TWINAQT TABLET safe in pregnancy?
A: Before taking TWINAQT TABLET, inform your doctor if you are pregnant, think you may be pregnant or are planning to get pregnant because it may harm your unborn baby. Consult your doctor before taking TWINAQT TABLET.
Q: Can TWINAQT TABLET be used on children?
A: Your doctor will prescribe the right dose depends on your child’s age, body weight and disease condition. Consult your doctor before taking TWINAQT TABLET.
Q: What if I miss a dose of TWINAQT TABLET?
A: If you miss a dose of TWINAQT TABLET, take it as soon as you remember. However, omit the missed dose if it is almost time for the next dose. Do not take TWINAQT TABLET twice to make up for a forgotten dose.
Q: Can I stop taking TWINAQT TABLET?
A: Do not stop taking TWINAQT TABLET without consulting your doctor. If you have any more doubts regarding the use of TWINAQT TABLET, ask your doctor.
- KD Tripathi, Essentials of Medical Pharmacology, Antiviral drugs, 7th edition, 2013, 807-808.
- Goodman & Gilman’s, The Pharmacological Basis of Therapeutics, Antiretroviral agents and treatment of HIV infection, 12th edition, 2011, 1634-1635.
- ViiV Healthcare UK Limited, Electronic medicines compendium (emc), [ Revised on May 2021] [ Accessed on 3rd Jan 2021], https://www.medicines.org.uk/emc/files/pil.10446.pdf