Last Updated on March 20, 2023 by admin
Buy Nitib 140mg online
About Nitib 140mg
Nitib 140mg Capsule is used in the treatment of mantle-cell lymphoma and blood cancer (chronic lymphocytic leukemia). It is also used in chronic lymphocytic leukaemia who have received at least one prior therapy.
Nitib 140mg Capsule is taken in a dose as advised by the doctor. The duration of treatment varies on the basis of your response to treatment. Your doctor may get regular blood tests to check number of blood cells during treatment with this medicine. It is known to reduce the number of blood cells in your blood thereby, increasing the susceptibility to infections. It may cause headache, diarrhea, and nausea as its side effects.
USES OF NITIB CAPSULE
- Mantle-cell lymphoma
- Blood cancer (Chronic lymphocytic leukemia)
SIDE EFFECTS OF NITIB CAPSULE
Most side effects do not require any medical attention and disappear as your body adjusts to the medicine. Consult your doctor if they persist or if you’re worried about them
Common side effects of Nitib
- Stomatitis (Inflammation of the mouth)
- Low blood platelets
- Decreased white blood cell count (neutrophils)
- Musculoskeletal (bone, muscle or joint) pain
- Anemia (low number of red blood cells)
- Muscle spasm
- Dry eye
- High blood pressure
- Weight loss
- Urinary tract infection
- Peripheral edema
- Subdural hematoma
- Second primary malignancies
Severe side effects of Nitib
- Tumor lysis syndrome
HOW TO USE NITIB CAPSULE
Take this medicine in the dose and duration as advised by your doctor. Nitib 140mg Capsule may be taken with or without food, but it is better to take it at a fixed time.
HOW NITIB CAPSULE WORKS
Nitib 140mg Capsule is a Bruton’s tyrosine kinase inhibitor. It works by blocking the action of the abnormal protein that signals cancer cells to multiply. This helps to stop or slow the spread of cancer cells.
CONSULT YOUR DOCTOR
It is not known whether it is safe to consume alcohol with Nitib 140mg Capsule. Please consult your doctor.
CONSULT YOUR DOCTOR
Nitib 140mg Capsule is unsafe to use during pregnancy as there is definite evidence of risk to the developing baby. However, the doctor may rarely prescribe it in some life-threatening situations if the benefits are more than the potential risks. Please consult your doctor.
Nitib 140mg Capsule should be used with caution during breastfeeding. Breastfeeding should be held until the treatment of the mother is completed and the drug is eliminated from her body.
Nitib 140mg Capsule may cause side effects which could affect your ability to drive.
Nitib 140mg Capsule should be used with caution in patients with kidney disease. Dose adjustment of Nitib 140mg Capsule may be needed. Please consult your doctor.
Nitib 140mg Capsule should be used with caution in patients with liver disease. Dose adjustment of Nitib 140mg Capsule may be needed. Please consult your doctor.
Nitib Tablet is not recommended for use in children and adolescents below 18 years.
Nitib 140 mg Tablet Habit Forming : NO
- Take it at the same time every day, either with or without food.
- It is advisable to stay hydrated and drink plenty of fluids while taking this medication.
- Do not skip any dose and complete the course as suggested by your doctor.
- Use an effective method of birth control to avoid pregnancy while taking this medication.
- Your doctor may get regular blood tests done to monitor your liver function and blood cell count in your blood.
FOOD AND DRINK
- Eat a healthy and balanced diet. Eat vitamin and nutrient-rich food such as dark-green, yellow, orange, and red vegetables and fruit as it helps to boost your immune system. Option for lean protein and whole grains.
- Avoid eating raw meat and eggs. Consume properly boiled and cooked meat, poultry, or seafood.
- Eat bland and low-fat foods and avoid spicy or oily foods if you experience nausea or vomiting.
- Try to reduce emotional and physical stress by spending time with family or whatever makes you happy.
- Drink more fluids and avoid alcoholic beverages to prevent dehydration.
Wash your hands properly before and after eating.
- Make sure you sleep at least 8 hours a day.
There are no reviews yet.