Last Updated on April 23, 2023 by admin
Buy Ibrunat 140mg online
About Ibrunat 140mg
Ibrunat 140mg Capsule is used in the treatment of mantle-cell lymphoma and blood cancer (chronic lymphocytic leukemia). It is also used in chronic lymphocytic leukaemia who have received at least one prior therapy.
Ibrunat 140mg Capsule is taken in a dose as advised by the doctor. The duration of treatment varies on the basis of your response to treatment. Your doctor may get regular blood tests to check number of blood cells during treatment with this medicine. It is known to reduce the number of blood cells in your blood thereby, increasing the susceptibility to infections. It may cause headache, diarrhea, and nausea as its side effects.
USES OF Ibrunat 140mg CAPSULE
- Mantle-cell lymphoma
- Blood cancer (Chronic lymphocytic leukemia)
SIDE EFFECTS OF Ibrunat 140mg CAPSULE
Most side effects do not require any medical attention and disappear as your body adjusts to the medicine. Consult your doctor if they persist or if you’re worried about them
Common side effects of Ibrunat 140mg
- Stomatitis (Inflammation of the mouth)
- Low blood platelets
- Decreased white blood cell count (neutrophils)
- Musculoskeletal (bone, muscle or joint) pain
- Anemia (low number of red blood cells)
- Muscle spasm
- Dry eye
- High blood pressure
- Weight loss
- Urinary tract infection
- Peripheral edema
- Subdural hematoma
- Second primary malignancies
Severe side effects of Ibrunat 140mg
- Tumor lysis syndrome
HOW TO USE Ibrunat 140mg CAPSULE
Take this medicine in the dose and duration as advised by your doctor. Ibrunat 140mg Capsule may be taken with or without food, but it is better to take it at a fixed time.
HOW Ibrunat 140mg CAPSULE WORKS
Ibrunat 140mg Capsule is a Bruton’s tyrosine kinase inhibitor. It works by blocking the action of the abnormal protein that signals cancer cells to multiply. This helps to stop or slow the spread of cancer cells.
CONSULT YOUR DOCTOR
It is not known whether it is safe to consume alcohol with Ibrunat 140mg Capsule. Please consult your doctor.
CONSULT YOUR DOCTOR
Ibrunat 140mg Capsule is unsafe to use during pregnancy as there is definite evidence of risk to the developing baby. However, the doctor may rarely prescribe it in some life-threatening situations if the benefits are more than the potential risks. Please consult your doctor.
Ibrunat 140mg Capsule should be used with caution during breastfeeding. Breastfeeding should be held until the treatment of the mother is completed and the drug is eliminated from her body.
Ibrunat 140mg Capsule may cause side effects which could affect your ability to drive.
Ibrunat 140mg Capsule should be used with caution in patients with kidney disease. Dose adjustment of Ibrunat 140mg Capsule may be needed. Please consult your doctor.
Ibrunat 140mg Capsule should be used with caution in patients with liver disease. Dose adjustment of Ibrunat 140mg Capsule may be needed. Please consult your doctor.
Ibrunat 140mg Capsule is not recommended for use in children and adolescents below 18 years.
Ibrunat 140mg Capsule Habit Forming : NO
- Take it at the same time every day, either with or without food.
- It is advisable to stay hydrated and drink plenty of fluids while taking this medication.
- Do not skip any dose and complete the course as suggested by your doctor.
- Use an effective method of birth control to avoid pregnancy while taking this medication.
- Your doctor may get regular blood tests done to monitor your liver function and blood cell count in your blood.
FOOD AND DRINK
- Eat a healthy and balanced diet. Eat vitamin and nutrient-rich food such as dark-green, yellow, orange, and red vegetables and fruit as it helps to boost your immune system. Option for lean protein and whole grains.
- Avoid eating raw meat and eggs. Consume properly boiled and cooked meat, poultry, or seafood.
- Eat bland and low-fat foods and avoid spicy or oily foods if you experience nausea or vomiting.
- Try to reduce emotional and physical stress by spending time with family or whatever makes you happy.
- Drink more fluids and avoid alcoholic beverages to prevent dehydration.
Wash your hands properly before and after eating.
- Make sure you sleep at least 8 hours a day.
Q 1. Can I take Ibrunat 140mg to prevent getting cancer in the future?
Ibrunat 140mg is not approved for use as a cancer prevention medication, and its long-term effects on healthy individuals are not fully understood. If you are concerned about your risk of developing cancer, you should speak with your doctor about appropriate cancer screening and prevention strategies.
Q 2. Can Ibrunat 140mg be taken with other medications?
Ibrunat 140mg can interact with other medications, so it is important to inform your doctor of all medications you are taking, including prescription, over-the-counter, and herbal supplements.
Q 3. How long do I need to take Ibrunat 140mg ?
The length of treatment with Ibrunat 140mg will depend on your specific condition and response to the medication. Your doctor will monitor your progress and determine the duration of treatment.
Q 4. Can I drink alcohol while taking Ibrunat 140mg ?
Alcohol consumption should be avoided while taking Ibrunat 140mg , as it may increase the risk of certain side effects, such as liver damage. You should talk to your doctor about any concerns you have regarding alcohol use.
Q 5. Can Ibrunat 140mg cure all types of cancer?
Ibrunat 140mg has been shown to be effective in treating certain types of blood cancers, but its efficacy in other types of cancer is still being studied. It is important to remember that cancer is a complex disease with many different causes and factors, and there is no single cure that works for all types of cancer. If you have been diagnosed with cancer, it is important to work with your doctor to determine the best treatment options for your specific case.
Q 6. Should I use contraception while under this Ibrunat 140mg capsule?
Yes, It is necessary to use contraception during and even after the last dose of Ibrunat 140mg capsule. Inform your doctor if you are pregnant or think you might be or if you are planning to get pregnant.
- Janssen-Cilag International Ltd, Electronic Medicines Compendium (EMC), [Revised on Dec 2021] [Accessed on 18th March 2023], https://www.medicines.org.uk/emc/files/pil.10040.pdf
- Janssen Biotech, Inc, US Food and Drug Administration, [Revised on May 2022] [ 18th March 2023], https://www.imbruvica.com/files/prescribing-information.pdf
- H.G. Watson, J.I.O. Craig, L.M. Manson, Blood disease, Davidson’s Principles and Practice of Medicine, 22nd Edition, 2014, 989-1056.
- Sapna Parmar, Khilna Patel, Javier Pinilla-Ibarz, Ibrutinib (Imbruvica): A Novel Targeted Therapy for Chronic Lymphocytic Leukemia, Drug Forecast, Published on July 2014; Accessed on 18th March 2023]; https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC4103574/pdf/ptj3907483.pdf