Last Updated on December 3, 2023 by admin
Buy Vianca Tablet Online Only @999
Vianca Tablet Introduction
Vianca Tablet is a combination of antiretrovirals medicines. It is prescribed to treat HIV (human immunodeficiency virus) infection. It boosts up the immunity to fight against HIV to manage or treat AIDS (acquired immunodeficiency syndrome).
Vianca Tablet restricts the growth of HIV in the body and reduces the risk of getting HIV-related complications to improve the lifespan of an individual. The medicine should be taken in an empty stomach, preferably at bedtime for better efficacy. Taking these medicines regularly at the same time increases their effectiveness. A dose of this medicine must not be missed as it can affect your recovery. It is important to complete the full course of the treatment until your doctor advises you to stop it.
The most common side effects of this medicine are impaired concentration, abnormal dreams, headache, nausea, weakness and fatigue, nasal congestion, diarrhea, rash, dizziness, trouble sleeping, pain, depression, and cough. These are usually not serious and go away within 2-4 weeks of treatment, however, inform your doctor if they bother you or do not go away. As it can also make you feel dizzy or drowsy, it is advised to avoid driving. In addition to that, avoid alcohol consumption as it may increase the intensity of the side effects.
Before starting with the treatment, you should consult your doctor if you are pregnant or breastfeeding, or have any kidney, liver, or other diseases. Your doctor may suggest some laboratory tests before and during the treatment to check your blood counts, liver and kidney functioning, and other health and mental conditions. If you are HIV positive, you should not breastfeed or share personal belongings like razors or toothbrushes. Consult your doctor to know about safe sex methods to prevent transmission of HIV during intercourse.
USES OF VIANCA TABLET
- Treatment of HIV infection
BENEFITS OF VIANCA TABLET
- In Treatment of HIV infection
Vianca Tablet prevents HIV from multiplying in the body. It helps control the infection and make the immune system work better. This lowers the chances of getting complications, such as new infections, and improves the quality of life.
It is not a cure of HIV or AIDS and should not be used to prevent HIV after accidental exposure to a risk. It is important to take this medicine as prescribed by the doctor. Taking all doses in the right amount at the right times greatly increases the effectiveness of this combination of medicines and reduces the chances of HIV infection becoming resistant to antiretroviral medicines. Although taking this medicine does not prevent the passing of HIV to other people.
SIDE EFFECTS OF VIANCA TABLET
Most side effects do not require any medical attention and disappear as your body adjusts to the medicine. Consult your doctor if they persist or if you’re worried about them
Common side effects of Vianca
- Insomnia (difficulty in sleeping)
- Decreased white blood cell count (neutrophils)
- Peripheral neuropathy (tingling and numbness of feet and hand)
- Back pain
- Abdominal pain
- Joint pain
- Muscle pain
- Lipodystrophy (skin thickening or pits at the injection site)
- Hypercholesterolemia (high cholesterol)
- Increased triglyceride level in blood
- Elevated creatinine kinase
- Elevated levels of serum amylase
- Blood in urine
- Increased transaminase level in blood
- Severe side effects of Vianca
- Anemia (low number of red blood cells)
- Muscle damage
- Hypersensitivity reaction
- Impaired coordination
- Abnormality of voluntary movements
- Breast enlargement in male
- Pancreatic inflammation
- Liver failure
- Hepatitis (viral infection of liver)
- Lactic acidosis
- Fatty liver disease
- Worsening of hepatitis B (viral infection of liver)
- Erythema multiforme
- Stevens-Johnson syndrome
- Increased glucose level in blood
- Softening of bones
- Decreased potassium level in blood
- Muscle weakness
- Decreased phosphate level in blood
- Immune reconstitution syndrome
HOW TO USE VIANCA TABLET
Take this medicine in the dose and duration as advised by your doctor. Swallow it as a whole. Do not chew, crush or break it. Vianca Tablet is to be taken empty stomach.
HOW VIANCA TABLET WORKS
Vianca Tablet is a combination of three antiviral medicines: Lamivudine, Tenofovir disoproxil fumarate and Efavirenz. They work by preventing HIV (virus) from multiplying, thereby reducing the amount of virus in your body. They also increase the CD4 cell (white blood cells that protect against infection) count in your blood.
Caution is advised when consuming alcohol with Vianca Tablet. Please consult your doctor.
CONSULT YOUR DOCTOR
Vianca Tablet is unsafe to use during pregnancy as there is definite evidence of risk to the developing baby. However, the doctor may rarely prescribe it in some life-threatening situations if the benefits are more than the potential risks. Please consult your doctor.
SAFE IF PRESCRIBED
Vianca Tablet is probably safe to use during breastfeeding. Limited human data suggests that the drug does not represent any significant risk to the baby.
Vianca Tablet may decrease alertness, affect your vision or make you feel sleepy and dizzy. Do not drive if these symptoms occur.
SAFE IF PRESCRIBED
Vianca Tablet is probably safe to use in patients with kidney disease. Limited data available suggests that dose adjustment of Vianca Tablet may not be needed in these patients. Please consult your doctor.
SAFE IF PRESCRIBED
Vianca Tablet is probably safe to use in patients with liver disease. Limited data available suggests that dose adjustment of Vianca Tablet may not be needed in these patients. Please consult your doctor.
Vianca Tablet is not recommended for use in children and adolescents below 18 years.
Vianca Tablet Habit Forming : NO
WHAT IF YOU FORGET TO TAKE VIANCA TABLET?
A: If you miss a dose of Vianca Tablet, take it as soon as possible. However, if it is almost time for your next dose, skip the missed dose and go back to your regular schedule. Do not double the dose.
- Vianca Tablet is a combination of three medicines which slows down or stops the progression of HIV infections.
- Take it on an empty stomach, preferably at bedtime, to reduce side effects.
- Skipping doses increases the risk of treatment failure. Make sure that you take all your doses at the correct time.
- Vianca Tablet may cause dizziness or sleepiness. Don’t drive or do anything requiring concentration until you know how it affects you.
- Vianca Tablet can cause birth defects. Use effective contraception while taking Vianca Tablet and 12 weeks after stopping it.
- It may cause weakening of your bones. Exercise regularly and take calcium and vitamin D supplements as suggested by your doctor.
- Your doctor may monitor your kidney and liver functions regularly. Inform your doctor if you develop symptoms such as abdominal pain, loss of appetite, darkened urine or yellowing of the eyes or skin.
- Do not stop taking Vianca Tablet without your doctor’s advice.
FOOD AND DRINK
- Eat a healthy and balanced diet. Eat vitamin and nutrient-rich food such as dark-green, yellow, orange, and red vegetables and fruit as it helps to boost your immune system. Option for lean protein and whole grains.
- Avoid eating raw meat and eggs. Consume properly boiled and cooked meat, poultry, or seafood.
- Eat bland and low-fat foods and avoid spicy or oily foods if you experience nausea or vomiting.
- Try to reduce emotional and physical stress by spending time with family or whatever makes you happy.
- Drink more fluids and avoid alcoholic beverages to prevent dehydration.
Wash your hands properly before and after eating.
- Make sure you sleep at least 8 hours a day.
Q. What is Vianca Tablet? What is it used for?
Q. Is Vianca Tablet safe?
A: Vianca Tablet is safe if used in the dose and duration advised by your doctor. Take it exactly as directed and do not skip any dose. Follow your doctor’s instructions carefully and let your doctor know if any of the side effects bother you.
Q. How does Vianca Tablet work?
Q. Is Vianca Tablet effective?
Q. What is Vianca Tablet hypersensitivity reaction/ what is Vianca Tablet hypersensitivity?
Q. What if I forget to take a dose of Vianca Tablet?
Q: what is Vianca tablet price?
A: Vianca TABLET is available at net rate 999 on HIVHUB.IN, which provides free shipping all over India and also gives cash on delivery, MRP of Vianca in the market is 1829.15.
- Macleods Pharmaceuticals Limited, US Food and Drug Administration, [Revised on Mar 2019] [Accessed on 23rd Apr 2021], https://www.accessdata.fda.gov/drugsatfda_docs/label/2019/210649s000lbl.pdf
- Cipla (EU) Limited, Electronic Medicines Compendium (EMC), [Revised on Oct 2017] [Accessed on 23rd Apr 2021], https://www.medicines.org.uk/emc/files/pil.10500.pdf
- KD Tripathi, Antiviral Drugs (Anti-retrovirus), Essentials of Medical Pharmacology, 8th Edition, 2019, 860-872.
All Substitutes for Vianca Tablet