Last Updated on May 15, 2023 by admin
Buy SUTINAT 50mg Tablet
SUNITINIB MALATE CAPSULES 28s
About Sutinat 50mg Capsule
Sutinat 50 Capsule is used in the treatment of kidney cancer and gastrointestinal stromal tumor.
Sutinat 50 Capsule can be taken with or without food, but try to have it at the same time every day to get the most benefits. Your doctor will decide what dose is necessary and how often you need to take it. This will depend on what you are being treated for and may change from time to time. You should take it exactly as your doctor has advised. Taking it in the wrong way or taking too much can cause very serious side effects. It may take several weeks or months for you to see or feel the benefits but do not stop taking it unless your doctor tells you to.
Nausea, vomiting, weakness and weight loss are some common side effects of this medicine. The doctor may advise for regular monitoring of blood pressure and thyroid gland function while taking this medicine. It may decrease blood sugar levels. In fact, the levels can decrease to the extent that the patient may faint. So, if you are diabetic then it is important to check your blood sugar levels regularly. Additionally, you should also consult the doctor if the dose of anti-diabetic medicines needs to be adjusted. This medicine may affect wound healing time, so be careful while shaving, cutting fingernails or using sharp objects.
Before taking it, tell your doctor if you have heart disease, liver, or kidney problems or bleeding disorder. Many other medicines can affect, or be affected by, this medicine so let your healthcare team know all medications you are using. This medicine is not recommended during pregnancy or while breastfeeding. The use of effective contraception by both males and females during treatment is important to avoid pregnancy.
USES OF SUTINAT CAPSULE
- Kidney cancer
- Gastrointestinal stromal tumour
BENEFITS OF SUTINAT CAPSULE
- In Kidney cancer
Sutinat 50 Capsule is used to treat kidney cancer and its associated symptoms such as blood in the urine, unexplained low back pain or weight loss, fatigue, loss of appetite, etc. It stops cancer growth and prevents multiplication of cancer cells. This restricts the advancement of cancer to other unaffected regions. You need to follow your doctor’s instructions very carefully to recover.
SIDE EFFECTS OF SUTINAT CAPSULE
Most side effects do not require any medical attention and disappear as your body adjusts to the medicine. Consult your doctor if they persist or if you’re worried about them
Common side effects of Sutinat
- Abdominal pain
- Discoloration of skin
- Dry skin
- High blood pressure
- Painful blisters on hands and feet
- Stomatitis (Inflammation of the mouth)
- Hair discoloration
- Pain in extremities
- Back pain
- Joint pain
- Weight loss
- Taste change
HOW TO USE SUTINAT CAPSULE
Take this medicine in the dose and duration as advised by your doctor. Sutinat 50 Capsule may be taken with or without food, but it is better to take it at a fixed time.
HOW SUTINAT CAPSULE WORKS
Sutinat 50 Capsule is an anti-cancer medication. It works by binding and blocking certain cell surface protein (tyrosine kinase) responsible for the propagation of cancer growth. It also restricts the growth of new blood vessels within the tumor. This is how it prevents the proliferation of malignant cancers.
CONSULT YOUR DOCTOR
It is not known whether it is safe to consume alcohol with Sutinat 50 Capsule. Please consult your doctor.
CONSULT YOUR DOCTOR
Sutinat 50 Capsule may be unsafe to use during pregnancy. Although there are limited studies in humans, animal studies have shown harmful effects on the developing baby. Your doctor will weigh the benefits and any potential risks before prescribing it to you. Please consult your doctor.
CONSULT YOUR DOCTOR
Sutinat 50 Capsule is probably unsafe to use during breastfeeding. Limited human data suggests that the drug may pass into the breastmilk and harm the baby.
Sutinat 50 Capsule does not usually affect your ability to drive.
SAFE IF PRESCRIBED
Sutinat 50 Capsule is safe to use in patients with kidney disease. No dose adjustment of Sutinat 50 Capsule is recommended.
Sutinat 50 Capsule should be used with caution in patients with severe liver disease. Dose adjustment of Sutinat 50 Capsule may be needed. Please consult your doctor.
Dose adjustment is not recommended in patients with mild to moderate liver disease.
Sutinat 50 Capsule is not recommended for use in children and adolescents below 18 years.
Sutinat 50 Capsule Habit Forming : NO
WHAT IF YOU FORGET TO TAKE SUTINAT CAPSULE?
If you miss a dose of Sutinat 50 Capsule, skip it and continue with your normal schedule. Do not double the dose.
- Sutinat 50 Capsule is used for the treatment of thyroid cancer.
- Take it with or without food, preferably at the same time each day.
- Diarrhea may occur as a side effect. Drink plenty of fluids and inform your doctor if it doesn’t stop or if you find blood in your stools.
- Use a reliable contraceptive method to prevent pregnancy while you are taking this medicine and for a month after you stop taking it.
- It may affect wound healing time. Be careful while shaving, cutting fingernails or toenails, or using sharp objects.
- Monitor your blood pressure regularly while taking this medication. Inform your doctor if you notice symptoms of very high blood pressure such as severe headache, confusion, problems with your eyesight, nausea or vomiting.
- Monitoring of thyroid gland function is required while taking this medicine. Inform your doctor if you notice symptoms of weight gain, dry skin, and hair.
- It may cause serious bleeding problem. Inform your doctor if you get headaches, stomach pain or if you notice blood in your urine or stools.
- Inform your doctor about the consumption of Sutinat 50 Capsule before going for surgical procedure.
- Do not take this medicine if you are pregnant, planning to conceive or breastfeeding.
FOOD AND DRINK
- Eat a healthy and balanced diet. Eat vitamin and nutrient-rich food such as dark-green, yellow, orange, and red vegetables and fruit as it helps to boost your immune system. Option for lean protein and whole grains.
- Avoid eating raw meat and eggs. Consume properly boiled and cooked meat, poultry, or seafood.
- Eat bland and low-fat foods and avoid spicy or oily foods if you experience nausea or vomiting.
- Try to reduce emotional and physical stress by spending time with family or whatever makes you happy.
- Drink more fluids and avoid alcoholic beverages to prevent dehydration.
Wash your hands properly before and after eating.
- Make sure you sleep at least 8 hours a day.