Last Updated on April 24, 2023 by admin
Buy Anzavir R Tablet
INTRODUCTION – Anzavir R
Anzavir-R Tablet is a combination of antiretrovirals medicines. It is prescribed to treat HIV (human immunodeficiency virus) infection. It boosts up the immunity to fight against HIV to manage or treat AIDS (acquired immunodeficiency syndrome).
Anzavir-R Tablet restricts the growth of HIV in the body and reduces the risk of getting HIV-related complications to improve the lifespan of an individual. The medicine should be taken with food. Taking these medicines regularly at the same time increases their effectiveness. A dose of this medicine should not be missed as it can affect your recovery. It is important to complete the full course of the treatment until your doctor advises you to stop it. Sudden discontinuation of the treatment may affect the potency of the medicine.
Common side effects of this medicine are headache, nausea, vomiting, diarrhea, stomach pain, taste change, skin rash, tingling and numbness of feet and hand, etc. These side effects are generally temporary, but if they persist or become serious inform your doctor. This medicine can also make you feel dizzy or sleepy, so it is advised to avoid driving. Drinking plenty of fluid can help you to cope up with this side effect, so stay hydrated.
Before starting with the treatment, you should consult your doctor if you are pregnant or breastfeeding, or have any health condition. Your doctor may suggest regular laboratory tests to check your blood counts, kidney and liver functions, and other health conditions. If you are HIV positive, you should not breastfeed or share personal belongings like razors or toothbrushes. Consult your doctor to know about safe sex methods in order to prevent transmission of HIV during intercourse.
USES OF ANZAVIR-R TABLET
- HIV infection
SIDE EFFECTS OF ANZAVIR-R TABLET
- Stomach pain
- Taste change
- Increased blood lipid level
- Increased liver enzymes
- Skin rash
- Peripheral neuropathy (tingling and numbness of feet and hand)
HOW TO USE ANZAVIR-R TABLET
Take this medicine in the dose and duration as advised by your doctor. Swallow it as a whole. Do not chew, crush or break it. Anzavir-R Tablet is to be taken with food.
HOW ANZAVIR-R TABLET WORKS
Anzavir-R Tablet is a combination of two anti-HIV medicines: Atazanavir and Ritonavir. They work by interfering with an enzyme (protease), which is required by HIV-infected cells to make new viruses. This stops the production of new viruses.
Caution is advised when consuming alcohol with Anzavir-R Tablet. Please consult your doctor.
SAFE IF PRESCRIBED
Anzavir-R Tablet is generally considered safe to use during pregnancy. Animal studies have shown low or no adverse effects to the developing baby; however, there are limited human studies.
SAFE IF PRESCRIBED
Anzavir-R Tablet is probably safe to use during breastfeeding. Limited human data suggests that the drug does not represent any significant risk to the baby.
Anzavir-R Tablet may decrease alertness, affect your vision or make you feel sleepy and dizzy. Do not drive if these symptoms occur.
SAFE IF PRESCRIBED
Anzavir-R Tablet is probably safe to use in patients with kidney disease. Limited data available suggests that dose adjustment of Anzavir-R Tablet may not be needed in these patients. Please consult your doctor.
Anzavir-R Tablet should be used with caution in patients with liver disease. Dose adjustment of Anzavir-R Tablet may be needed. Please consult your doctor.
Use of Anzavir-R Tablet is not recommended in patients with moderate and severe liver disease.
Anzavir-R Tablet is not recommended for use in children and adolescents below 18 years.
Anzavir-R Tablet Habit Forming : NO
WHAT IF YOU FORGET TO TAKE ANZAVIR-R TABLET?
If you miss a dose of Anzavir-R Tablet, take it as soon as possible. However, if it is almost time for your next dose, skip the missed dose and go back to your regular schedule. Do not double the dose.
- Anzavir-R Tablet is a combination medicine which slows down or stops the progression of HIV infection in the body.
- Take it with food, preferably at the same time each day.
- Skipping doses increases the risk of treatment failure. Make sure that you take all your doses at the correct time.
- It may cause weight gain and weakening of your bones. Eat healthy, exercise regularly and take calcium and vitamin D supplements as suggested by your doctor.
- It may cause dizziness and sleepiness. Don’t drive or do anything that requires mental focus until you know how it affects you.
- Your doctor may monitor your kidney and liver functions regularly. Inform your doctor if you develop symptoms such as abdominal pain, loss of appetite, darkened urine or yellowing of the eyes or skin.
- Do not stop taking Anzavir-R Tablet without your doctor’s advice.
FAQs ABOUT ANZAVIR R TABLET
Q: What is ANZAVIR R TABLET?
A: ANZAVIR R TABLET is an antiviral medicine used to treat HIV infection. It acts by reducing the multiplication of viral cells within the body
Q: Is ANZAVIR R TABLET safe?
A: ANZAVIR R TABLET should be used only under medical supervision. It may cause few side effects like headache, dizziness, nausea, vomiting, stomach pain, diarrhea, stomach upset, loss of appetite, increased appetite, weight loss, tingling and numbness of body parts, fever, general sensation of being unwell, lack of sleep, muscle pains or cramps, joint pain and high blood sugar or cholesterol levels. Consult your doctor if any of these side effects trouble you.
Q: How does ANZAVIR R TABLET work in our body?
A: ANZAVIR R TABLET acts by blocking the actions of certain viral enzymes (HIV-protease transcriptase) that is required for the viral cell to grow and multiply. This reduces the multiplication of viral cells within the body.
Q: Can I stop taking ANZAVIR R TABLET if I feel unwell?
A: No. Do not stop taking ANZAVIR R TABLET without consulting your doctor. Take ANZAVIR R TABLET regularly, because if you miss a dose of ANZAVIR R TABLET or take it at irregular intervals, you may not achieve better results.
Q: What to do if I forget to take a dose of ANZAVIR R TABLET?
A: If you miss a dose of ANZAVIR R TABLET take it as soon as you remember. However, if it is time to take the next dose, skip the missed dose and take the next one at regular time. Do not take a double dose of ANZAVIR R TABLET to compensate the missed dose.
Q: Can ANZAVIR R TABLET cure HIV completely?
A: No. ANZAVIR R TABLET cannot not cure HIV infection completely. It can reduce only the number of viral cells present in the body and maintains them at a lower level.
Q: What are the precautions to be followed while taking ANZAVIR R TABLET?
A: Before taking ANZAVIR R TABLET inform your doctor if you have kidney or liver problems (such as hepatitis C or B infection), muscle problems, bleeding problems, erectile dysfunction, diabetes or have taken steroids recently. Regularly visit your doctor and take all the blood tests recommended for you. Consult your doctor before taking ANZAVIR R TABLET if you are pregnant or breastfeeding. Take ANZAVIR R TABLET regularly without fail. Inform your doctor immediately if you experience any signs of allergic reactions after taking ANZAVIR R TABLET.
Q: Can ANZAVIR R TABLET be used in children?
A: ANZAVIR R TABLET should be used with caution in children and in adolescents (aged between 6-18 years; minimum body weight 35 kg). Therefore, consult your doctor before taking it.
Q: How to take ANZAVIR R TABLET?
A: Take ANZAVIR R TABLET as directed by your physician. Swallow the medicine with a glass of water. Do not crush or chew the medicine. ANZAVIR R TABLET should be taken with meals. Continue to take ANZAVIR R TABLET regularly as advised by your physician for maximum benefits.
- K.D. Tripathi. Antiviral Drugs. Essentials of Medical Pharmacology. 7th Edition. 2013. Page – 810.
- Chad J Achenbach, Kristin M Darin, Robert L Murphy and Christine Katlama. Atazanavir/ritonavir-based combination antiretroviral therapy for treatment of HIV-1 infection in adults. NIH. National Library of Medicine. National Center for Biotechnology Information. PMC. PubMed Central. December 2011. [Accessed on 20th January 2023]. https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC3127229/
- Zentiva Pharma UK Limited. Atazanavir 150 mg hard capsules Atazanavir 200 mg hard capsules Atazanavir 300 mg hard capsules. Electronic Medicines Compendium (EMC) [Revised in December 2020] [Accessed on 20th January 2023]. https://www.medicines.org.uk/emc/files/pil.10704.pdf
- AbbVie Deutschland GmbH & Co. KG. Norvir 100 mg film-coated tablets ritonavir. Electronic Medicines Compendium (EMC) [Revised in August 2022] [Accessed on 20th January 2023]. https://www.medicines.org.uk/emc/files/pil.510.pdf
- Matrix Laboratories Limited. Atazanavir Sulfate and Ritonavir Tablets, 300 mg/100 mg. U.S. Food and Drug Administration. [Revised in November 2011]. [Accessed on 20th January 2023]. https://www.accessdata.fda.gov/drugsatfda_docs/pepfar/022282PI.pdf
- Central Drugs Standard Control Organization. Atazanavir 150mg + Ritonavir 50mg capsules. December 2006. Atazanavir + Ritonavir (300mg + 100mg) FC Tablets. November 2008. [Accessed on 20th January 2023]. https://cdsco.gov.in/opencms/resources/UploadCDSCOWeb/2018/UploadApprovalNewDrugs/dciApprovedfdc.pdf
Virataz R Tablet Online Price Only @1899
There are no reviews yet.