Last Updated on March 18, 2023 by admin
Buy Evermil 10mg Tablet Online Price Only @4800
About Evermil 10mg Tablet
Evermil 10 Tablet is used for the prevention of organ rejection in transplant patients. It regulates the body’s immune response, so the body can accept the new organ. It is also used in combination with other medicines to treat cancers of breast, pancreas, lungs, and kidney.
Evermil 10 Tablet must be taken in a dose and duration as per the prescription. It can be taken with or without food but make sure to take it at about the same time every day. An overdose of this medicine may have serious side effects on the body.
The common side effects of this medicine are weakness, sinus inflammation, infection, fever, cough, etc. If any of the side effects persist or bother you, consult the doctor immediately. Inform the doctor immediately if you experience any allergic reactions (rash, shortness of breath, coughing, swelling, etc.). Always seek medical advice if you have increased thirst or increased frequency of urination, suffer from shortness of breath, cough or fever, or need to receive any vaccination after taking this medication.
Before taking this medicine, it is important to consult your doctor if you have any ongoing medication for any underlying disease. Pregnant and breastfeeding women must inform the doctor prior to the initiation of this treatment. During the treatment, your doctor may advise you for some laboratory tests to know the effects of the medicine in the body. It may affect male or female fertility, so consult the doctor if you are planning to have a child.
USES OF EVERMIL TABLET
Prevention of organ rejection in transplant patients
Treatment of Breast cancer
Treatment of Pancreatic cancer
Treatment of Lung cancer
Treatment of Kidney cancer
BENEFITS OF EVERMIL TABLET
In Prevention of organ rejection in transplant patients
Evermil 10 Tablet is used with other medications to prevent organ transplant rejection. Rejection usually happens due to attack by the immune system of the person receiving the transplanted organ on the transplant itself, in people who are receiving any organ transplants, like kidney, liver, heart etc. This medicine reduces the activity of a person’s own immune system and prevents any such rejection.
SIDE EFFECTS OF EVERMIL TABLET
Most side effects do not require any medical attention and disappear as your body adjusts to the medicine. Consult your doctor if they persist or if you’re worried about them
Common side effects of Evermil
- Sinus inflammation
- Stomatitis (Inflammation of the mouth)
- Otitis media (infection of ear)
- Upper respiratory tract infection
HOW TO USE EVERMIL TABLET
Take this medicine in the dose and duration as advised by your doctor. Swallow it as a whole. Do not chew, crush or break it. Evermil 10 Tablet may be taken with or without food, but it is better to take it at a fixed time.
HOW EVERMIL TABLET WORKS
Evermil 10 Tablet suppresses the activity of body’s immune system and prevents rejection of the transplanted organ.
CONSULT YOUR DOCTOR
It is not known whether it is safe to consume alcohol with Evermil 10 Tablet. Please consult your doctor.
CONSULT YOUR DOCTOR
Evermil 10 Tablet is unsafe to use during pregnancy as there is definite evidence of risk to the developing baby. However, the doctor may rarely prescribe it in some life-threatening situations if the benefits are more than the potential risks. Please consult your doctor.
CONSULT YOUR DOCTOR
Evermil 10 Tablet is probably unsafe to use during breastfeeding. Limited human data suggests that the drug may pass into the breastmilk and harm the baby.
Evermil 10 Tablet may cause side effects which could affect your ability to drive.
As fatigue is a common side effect with Evermil 10 Tablet and this may affect your ability to drive.
SAFE IF PRESCRIBED
Evermil 10 Tablet is safe to use in patients with kidney disease. No dose adjustment of Evermil 10 Tablet is recommended.
Evermil 10 Tablet should be used with caution in patients with liver disease. Dose adjustment of Evermil 10 Tablet may be needed. Please consult your doctor.
Use of Evermil 10 Tablet is not recommended in patients with severe liver disease.
Evermil 10 Tablet is not recommended for use in children and adolescents below 18 years.
Evermil 10 Tablet Habit Forming : NO
• Evermil 10 Tablet is given for the treatment of certain cancers and to prevent organ transplant rejection.
• Evermil 10 Tablet may affect male or female fertility; consult your doctor if you are planning to have a child.
• Inform your doctor straight away if you think you are getting a sore throat or if you have a high temperature. This is because Evermil 10 Tablet increases your risk of getting an infection.
• While you are taking Evermil 10 Tablet do not take any vaccinations without talking to your doctor first.
• If you are having an operation or dental treatment, always tell the person carrying out the treatment that you are taking Evermil 10 Tablet.
• Do not drink grapefruit juice while you are taking this medicine. This is because a chemical in grapefruit juice can interfere with the action of Evermil 10 Tablet.
FOOD AND DRINK
- Eat a healthy and balanced diet. Eat vitamin and nutrient-rich food such as dark-green, yellow, orange, and red vegetables and fruit as it helps to boost your immune system. Option for lean protein and whole grains.
- Avoid eating raw meat and eggs. Consume properly boiled and cooked meat, poultry, or seafood.
- Eat bland and low-fat foods and avoid spicy or oily foods if you experience nausea or vomiting.
- Try to reduce emotional and physical stress by spending time with family or whatever makes you happy.
- Drink more fluids and avoid alcoholic beverages to prevent dehydration.
Wash your hands properly before and after eating.
- Make sure you sleep at least 8 hours a day.
There are no reviews yet.