Last Updated on March 19, 2023 by admin
Buy Bdron 500 Only @9499
About Bdron 500 Tablet
Abiraterone Acetate (500mg)
Bdron 500 Tablet is used in the treatment of cancer of the prostate gland. It may be also used to treat other conditions, as determined by the doctor. It is sometimes used with certain other medicines as part of combination chemotherapy.
Bdron 500 Tablet should not be taken on an empty stomach. Taking it with food may cause side effects. Your doctor will decide what dose is necessary and how often you need to take it. This will depend on what you are being treated for and may change from time to time. You should take it exactly as your doctor has advised. Taking it in the wrong way or taking too much can cause very serious side effects. It may take several weeks or months for you to see or feel the benefits but do not stop taking it unless your doctor tells you to.
The most common side effects of this medicine include vomiting, decreased potassium level in blood, edema (swelling), decreased white blood cell count, fatigue and increased liver enzymes. If these bother you or appear serious, let your doctor know. There may be ways of reducing or preventing them. Other than this, yellowing of skin, loss of appetite, shortness of breath, dark urine and nausea can happen, which indicate some liver problem. Your doctor might check you for liver function, blood pressure, and the level of potassium in your blood.
Before taking it, tell your doctor if have high blood pressure, heart problem, liver, or kidney problems or are taking any medicines to treat infections. Many other medicines can affect, or be affected by, this medicine so let your doctor know all medications you are using. This medicine is not recommended during pregnancy or while breastfeeding. It may harm your baby. The use of effective contraception by both males and females during treatment is important to avoid pregnancy. You may be asked for regular monitoring of blood glucose level while on treatment.
USES OF BDRON TABLET
- Prostate cancer
BENEFITS OF BDRON TABLET
In Prostate cancer
Prostate gland is a small walnut-sized gland that produces a fluid called seminal fluid that nourishes and transports sperms in males. The most common symptom of prostate cancer is difficulty with urination, but sometimes there are no symptoms at all. Bdron 500 Tablet decreases or stops the growth of cancer cells by decreasing the amount of testosterone (natural hormone in males) in men. This also relieves difficulty in passing urine and makes it easier for you to urinate.
SIDE EFFECTS OF BDRON TABLET
Most side effects do not require any medical attention and disappear as your body adjusts to the medicine. Consult your doctor if they persist or if you’re worried about them
Common side effects of Bdron
- Edema (swelling)
- Decreased potassium level in blood
- Decreased white blood cell count
- Increased liver enzymes
- Anemia (low number of red blood cells)
- Urinary tract infection
- High blood pressure
- Hypercholesterolemia (high cholesterol)
- Joint swelling
- Increased levels of blood fat
- Altered blood sugar level
HOW TO USE BDRON TABLET
Take this medicine in the dose and duration as advised by your doctor. Swallow it as a whole. Do not chew, crush or break it. Bdron 500 Tablet is to be taken empty stomach.
HOW BDRON TABLET WORKS
Bdron 500 Tablet is an anticancer medication. It works by preventing androgen (male hormone) production in man. This is done by inhibiting an enzyme (CYP17) that is responsible for the production of androgen. This is how it slows down the growth of prostate cancer.
CONSULT YOUR DOCTOR
It is not known whether it is safe to consume alcohol with Bdron 500 Tablet. Please consult your doctor.
Bdron 500 Tablet is highly unsafe to use during pregnancy. Seek your doctor’s advice as studies on pregnant women and animals have shown significant harmful effects to the developing baby.
Bdron 500 Tablet is unsafe to use during breastfeeding. Data suggests that the drug may cause toxicity to the baby.
Bdron 500 Tablet does not usually affect your ability to drive.
SAFE IF PRESCRIBED
Bdron 500 Tablet is safe to use in patients with kidney disease. No dose adjustment of Bdron 500 Tablet is recommended.
Because of the limited information, cautious use of Bdron 500 Tablet is recommended in patients with severe kidney disease.
Bdron 500 Tablet should be used with caution in patients with liver disease. Dose adjustment of Bdron 500 Tablet may be needed. Please consult your doctor.
Bdron 500 Tablet is not recommended for use in children and adolescents below 18 years.
Bdron 500 Tablet Habit Forming : NO
• Bdron 500 Tablet treats prostate cancer that has spread to other parts of the body.
• It is usually taken with another medicine called prednisolone to reduce unwanted side effects.
• It must be taken on an empty stomach. Don’t eat any food for at least 2 hours before or 1 hour after your dose.
• Always use effective birth control measures to prevent pregnancy while taking this medicine.
• Your doctor may regularly monitor your liver function, blood pressure, and the level of potassium in your blood while you are having treatment with this medicine.
FOOD AND DRINK
- Eat a healthy and balanced diet. Eat vitamin and nutrient-rich food such as dark-green, yellow, orange, and red vegetables and fruit as it helps to boost your immune system. Option for lean protein and whole grains.
- Avoid eating raw meat and eggs. Consume properly boiled and cooked meat, poultry, or seafood.
- Eat bland and low-fat foods and avoid spicy or oily foods if you experience nausea or vomiting.
- Try to reduce emotional and physical stress by spending time with family or whatever makes you happy.
- Drink more fluids and avoid alcoholic beverages to prevent dehydration.
Wash your hands properly before and after eating.
- Make sure you sleep at least 8 hours a day.
firoz khan –