Last Updated on January 10, 2024 by admin
Buy Dareit r 600-hivhub
About Dareit-R 600
Dareit-R 600 Tablet is a combination of antiretrovirals medicines. It is prescribed to treat HIV (human immunodeficiency virus) infection. It boosts up the immunity to fight against HIV to manage or treat AIDS (acquired immunodeficiency syndrome).
Dareit-R 600 Tablet restricts the growth of HIV in the body and reduces the risk of getting HIV-related complications to improve the lifespan of an individual. The medicine can be taken with or without food. Taking these medicines regularly at the same time increases their effectiveness. A dose of this medicine should not be missed as it can affect your recovery. It is important to complete the full course of the treatment until your doctor advises you to stop it. Sudden discontinuation of the treatment may affect the potency of the medicine.
The most common side effects of this medicine are headaches, nasal congestion, diarrhea, nausea, weakness and tiredness, cough, and rash. These side effects are generally temporary, but if they persist or become serious inform your doctor. This medicine can also make you feel lazy or weak, so it is advised to avoid driving. Drinking plenty of fluid can help you to cope up with the side effects, so stay hydrated.
Before starting with the treatment, you should consult your doctor if you are pregnant or breastfeeding, or have any health condition. Your doctor may suggest regular blood tests to check your blood counts, kidney and liver functions, and other health conditions. If you are HIV positive, you should not breastfeed or share personal belongings like razors or toothbrushes. Consult your doctor to know about safe sex methods in order to prevent transmission of HIV during intercourse.
USES OF Dareit-R 600
BENEFITS OF Dareit-R 600
Dareit-R 600 Tablet controls HIV infection by preventing the virus from multiplying in the body. It also helps your immune system to work better and may decrease your chance of developing HIV-related illnesses such as AIDS. This ensures that you live a long and healthy life. Avoid skipping doses and follow your doctor’s instructions carefully to get maximum benefit. Taking Dareit-R 600 Tablet along with practicing safer sex and making other lifestyle changes may decrease the risk of transmitting the HIV virus to other people.
SIDE EFFECTS OF Dareit-R 600
Most side effects do not require any medical attention and disappear as your body adjusts to the medicine. Consult your doctor if they persist or if you’re worried about them
Common side effects of Dareit-R 600
- Abdominal pain
HOW TO USE Dareit-R 600
Take this medicine in the dose and duration as advised by your doctor. Swallow it as a whole. Do not chew, crush or break it. Dareit-R 600 Tablet may be taken with or without food, but it is better to take it at a fixed time.
HOW Dareit-R 600 WORKS
Dareit-R 600 Tablet is a combination of two anti-HIV medicines. Altogether, Darunavir and Ritonavir work by interfering with an enzyme (protease), which is required by HIV-infected cells to make new viruses. This stops the production of new viruses. This is how it works to treat HIV infections.
It is unsafe to consume alcohol with Dareit-R 600 Tablet.
CONSULT YOUR DOCTOR
Information regarding the use of Dareit-R 600 Tablet during pregnancy is not available. Please consult your doctor.
CONSULT YOUR DOCTOR
Information regarding the use of Dareit-R 600 Tablet during breastfeeding is not available. Please consult your doctor.
CONSULT YOUR DOCTOR
It is not known whether Dareit-R 600 Tablet alters the ability to drive. Do not drive if you experience any symptoms that affect your ability to concentrate and react.
CONSULT YOUR DOCTOR
There is limited information available on the use of Dareit-R 600 Tablet in patients with kidney disease. Please consult your doctor.
Dareit-R 600 Tablet should be used with caution in patients with liver disease. Dose adjustment of Dareit-R 600 Tablet may be needed. Please consult your doctor.
Dareit-R 600 Tablet is not recommended for use in children and adolescents below 18 years.
Dareit-R 600 Tablet Habit Forming : NO
- Dareit-R 600 Tablet is used for the treatment of HIV infection.
- It is better to take it at mealtime (or within 30 minutes of eating a meal) as this will help your body to absorb the medicine.
- Keep your regular appointments with your doctor so that your progress can be monitored. You will need to have regular blood tests while you are taking this medicine, to make sure your liver stays healthy.
- Although treatment with Dareit-R 600 Tablet may reduce the risk of you passing HIV to others through sexual contact, it does not stop it. It is important that you use condoms.
- It is not uncommon for people with HIV to feel depressed, especially soon after the diagnosis has been made and treatment has been started. In such a case, do not hesitate to speak with your doctor.
FOOD AND DRINK
- Eat a healthy and balanced diet. Eat vitamin and nutrient-rich food such as dark-green, yellow, orange, and red vegetables and fruit as it helps to boost your immune system. Option for lean protein and whole grains.
- Avoid eating raw meat and eggs. Consume properly boiled and cooked meat, poultry, or seafood.
- Eat bland and low-fat foods and avoid spicy or oily foods if you experience nausea or vomiting.
- Try to reduce emotional and physical stress by spending time with family or whatever makes you happy.
- Drink more fluids and avoid alcoholic beverages to prevent dehydration.
Wash your hands properly before and after eating.
- Make sure you sleep at least 8 hours a day.
FAQs for Dareit-R 600
Q 1. Is Dareit-R 600 a cure for HIV?
Dareit-R 600 Tablet is not a cure for HIV. It is an antiretroviral medication that helps control the viral load and slow down the progression of HIV infection. It is essential to continue taking the medication as prescribed, even if you feel well, to maintain the effectiveness of the treatment.
Q 2. What should you do if you missed a dose of Dareit-R 600?
If you miss a dose of Dareit-R 600 Tablet, take one as soon as you remember. However, if it is almost time for the next dose, skip the missed dose and continue with the scheduled dose. Do not take two doses to make up for the missed dose.
Q 3. When should you report to your healthcare provider?
Reach out to your healthcare provider if you notice unusual blisters, extreme tiredness, yellowing of skin or eyes, mouth sores, dark urine, fever or conjunctivitis.
Q 4. What are the required laboratory parameters prior to starting this treatment?
If you are an adolescent or adult of childbearing potential, your healthcare provider will perform a pregnancy test before prescribing this treatment. Other prominent tests include test for HBV infection, blood sugar levels, liver and kidney parameters.
Q 5. Does treatment with Dareit-R 600 cause diabetes?
Dareit-R 600 Tablet leads to increase in blood glucose and the new onset of diabetes. Tell your physician if you notice extreme thirst or urination during this treatment.
- Janssen Pharmaceuticals, [Revised on Apr 2022] [Accessed on 20th May 2023], https://www.janssenlabels.com/package-insert/product-monograph/prescribing-information/PREZISTA-pi.pdf
- AbbVie Corporation, [Revised on 5th Jul 2021] [Accessed on 20th May 2023], https://www.abbvie.ca/content/dam/abbvie-dotcom/ca/en/documents/products/NORVIR_PM_EN.pdf
- KD Tripathi, Antiviral Drugs (Anti-retrovirus), Essentials of Medical Pharmacology, 8th Edition, 2019, 860-872.
- Capetti et al., A dual regimen of ritonavir/darunavir plus dolutegravir for rescue or simplification of rescue therapy: 48 weeks’ observational data, BMC Infectious Diseases (2017) 17:658, https://bmcinfectdis.biomedcentral.com/counter/pdf/10.1186/s12879-017-2755-4.pdf