Last Updated on April 22, 2023 by admin
Buy Taffic Tablets Online
About Taffic Tablet:
Active ingredient -Tenofovir Alafenamide + Emtricitabine + Bictegravir
Strength availability – 25mg + 200mg + 50mg
Manufactured by – Hetero
Package 30 Tablets
Only On – Hivhub
Taffic is an anti-retroviral drug containing three prominent factors is known as; Tenofovir Alafenamide Emtricitabine Bictegravir Tenofovir Alafenamide is a nucleotide transcriptase inhibitor Emtricitabine is a nucleoside reverse transcriptase inhibitor Bictegravir is an integrase inhibitor.
These are the most effective & a potent compound against HIV-1 infections, but it does not cure the infection situation it is only used for preventing & suppressing the evolution of HIV-1 infection into AIDS. In Taffic tablets, TAF is present as a prodrug. Emtricitabine is a synthetics fluoro derivative of thiacytodone. Bictegravir is an investigational drug.
Taffic is a combination tablet that contains Tenofovir Alafenamide, Emtricitabine & Bictegravir is mainly indicated for the treatment of HIV-1 infection in adult patients.
TAFFIC TABLET DOSAGE
The prescribed dose of Taffic is one tablet that should be given orally as day-to-day. Important points; before starting the treatment, the patient should be considered for the presence of hepatitis B infection or not.
TAFFIC TABLET is a prescription medicine that is used to treat Human Immunodeficiency Virus-1 (HIV-1) in adults and children who weigh at least 25 kg.
Uses of Taffic Tablet:
- Treatment of HIV-1 infection
How Taffic Tablet works:
Taffic Tablet works by inhibiting the enzymes reverse transcriptase and integrase, thereby inhibiting the replication of viral particles in the body and treats the infection.
Interactions with other drugs:
Inform your doctor about any medications you are taking or have taken before the treatment.
SIDE EFFECTS OF TAFFIC TABLET
- Insomnia (difficulty in sleeping)
- Abdominal pain
- Back pain
HOW TO USE TAFFIC TABLET
Take this medicine in the dose and duration as advised by your doctor. Swallow it as a whole. Do not chew, crush or break it. Spegra Tablet may be taken with or without food, but it is better to take it at a fixed time.
- SAFETY ADVICE
Caution is advised when consuming alcohol with Taffic Tablet. Please consult your doctor.
CONSULT YOUR DOCTOR
Taffic Tablet is unsafe to use during pregnancy as there is definite evidence of risk to the developing baby. However, the doctor may rarely prescribe it in some life-threatening situations if the benefits are more than the potential risks. Please consult your doctor.
Breast feeding CAUTION
SAFE IF PRESCRIBED
Taffic Tablet is probably safe to use during breastfeeding. Limited human data suggests that the drug does not represent any significant risk to the baby.
Taffic Tablet may decrease alertness, affect your vision or make you feel sleepy and dizzy. Do not drive if these symptoms occur.
SAFE IF PRESCRIBED
Taffic Tablet is probably safe to use in patients with kidney disease. Limited data available suggests that dose adjustment of Taffic Tablet may not be needed in these patients. Please consult your doctor.
SAFE IF PRESCRIBED
Taffic Tablet is probably safe to use in patients with liver disease. Limited data available suggests that dose adjustment of Taffic Tablet may not be needed in these patients. Please consult your doctor.
Taffic Tablet is not recommended for use in children and adolescents below 18 years.
WHAT IF YOU FORGET TO TAKE TAFFIC TABLET?
If you miss a dose of Taffic Tablet, take it as soon as possible. However, if it is almost time for your next dose, skip the missed dose and go back to your regular schedule. Do not double the dose.
- Taffic Tablet is a combination of three medicines which slows down or stops the progression of HIV infections.
- Take it on an empty stomach, preferably at bedtime, to reduce side effects.
- Skipping doses increases the risk of treatment failure. Make sure that you take all your doses at the correct time.
- Taffic Tablet may cause dizziness or sleepiness. Don’t drive or do anything requiring concentration until you know how it affects you.
- Taffic Tablet can cause birth defects. Use effective contraception while taking Taffic Tablet and 12 weeks after stopping it.
- It may cause weakening of your bones. Exercise regularly and take calcium and vitamin D supplements as suggested by your doctor.
- Your doctor may monitor your kidney and liver functions regularly. Inform your doctor if you develop symptoms such as abdominal pain, loss of appetite, darkened urine or yellowing of the eyes or skin.
- Do not stop taking Taffic Tablet without your doctor’s advice.
- Keep Taffic Tablet out of sight and reach of children.
- KD Tripathi, Essentials of Medical Pharmacology, Antiviral drugs, 7th edition, 2013, 808.
- Goodman & Gilman’s, The Pharmacological Basis of Therapeutics, Antiretroviral agents and treatment of HIV infection, 12th edition, 2011, 1634-1638.
- Gilead Sciences Ltd, Electronic medicines compendium (emc), [ Revised on May 2021] [ Accessed on 11th Jan 2022], https://www.medicines.org.uk/emc/files/pil.9313.pdf
it is biktarvy tablet combination, best price hare