Last Updated on March 20, 2023 by admin
Buy Geffy 250mg Tablet
Geffy 250mg Tablet Online 10*TAB Price @1499
About Geffy 250mg Tablet
Geffy 250mg Tablet is used in the treatment of non-small cell lung cancer. It is used in patients in which it has spread to other parts of the body, who have abnormal epidermal growth factor receptor (EGFR) genes, and who have not had previous treatment for cancer.
Geffy 250mg Tablet can be taken with or without food, but better to have it same time every day for better results. You should continue to take it as long as your doctor advises for it. The duration of treatment varies according to your need and response to treatment. You should take it exactly as your doctor has advised. Taking it in the wrong way or taking too much can cause very serious side effects. It may take several weeks or months for you to see or feel the benefits but do not stop taking it unless your doctor tells you to.
The most common side effects of this medicine include nausea, rash, vomiting and weight loss. It may cause severe diarrhea, drink plenty of fluids or consult with your doctor if it bothers you. It makes you sensitive towards sunlight, hence wear protective clothing or use sunscreen while going out. In case you develop ulceration in mouth, changes in your vision, or breathing difficulties than it is better to inform the doctor. Your doctor may advise for regular monitoring of liver function while you are taking this medicine.
Many other medicines can affect, or be affected by, this medicine so let your healthcare team know all medications you are using. This medicine is not recommended during pregnancy or while breastfeeding. The use of effective contraception by both males and females during treatment is important to avoid pregnancy. If you have to take an antacid or any other medicine, take it at a gap of at least 2 hours after taking the cancer medicine.
USES OF GEFFY TABLET
Non-small cell lung cancer
BENEFITS OF GEFFY TABLET
In Non-small cell lung cancer
Non-small cell lung cancer is one of the major kinds of lung cancer and it affects both smokers as well as non-smokers. Geffy 250mg Tablet helps treat non-small cell lung cancer and may be given alone or in combination with other medicines. It is a potent and very toxic medicine and you should discuss the risks and benefits with your doctor. You should avoid drinking alcohol while having this treatment and drink plenty of water to stay hydrated.
SIDE EFFECTS OF GEFFY TABLET
Most side effects do not require any medical attention and disappear as your body adjusts to the medicine. Consult your doctor if they persist or if you’re worried about them
Common side effects of Geffy
- Dry skin
- Loss of appetite
- Stomatitis (Inflammation of the mouth)
- Weight loss
HOW TO USE GEFFY TABLET
Take this medicine in the dose and duration as advised by your doctor. Swallow it as a whole. Do not chew, crush or break it. Geffy 250mg Tablet may be taken with or without food, but it is better to take it at a fixed time.
HOW GEFFY TABLET WORKS
Geffy 250mg Tablet is an anti-cancer medication. It works by blocking the action of the abnormal protein that signals cancer cells to multiply. This helps to stop or slow the spread of cancer cells.
It is unsafe to consume alcohol with Geffy 250mg Tablet.
CONSULT YOUR DOCTOR
Geffy 250mg Tablet is unsafe to use during pregnancy as there is definite evidence of risk to the developing baby. However, the doctor may rarely prescribe it in some life-threatening situations if the benefits are more than the potential risks. Please consult your doctor.
CONSULT YOUR DOCTOR
Geffy 250mg Tablet is probably unsafe to use during breastfeeding. Limited human data suggests that the drug may pass into the breastmilk and harm the baby.
Geffy 250mg Tablet may cause side effects which could affect your ability to drive.
Geffy 250mg Tablet may make you feel weak. This may affect your driving ability.
Geffy 250mg Tablet should be used with caution in patients with severe kidney disease. Dose adjustment of Geffy 250mg Tablet may be needed. Please consult your doctor.
SAFE IF PRESCRIBED
Geffy 250mg Tablet is probably safe to use in patients with liver disease. Limited data available suggests that dose adjustment of Geffy 250mg Tablet may not be needed in these patients. Please consult your doctor.
Geffy 250mg Tablet is not recommended for use in children and adolescents below 18 years.
Geffy 250mg Tablet Habit Forming : NO
WHAT IF YOU FORGET TO TAKE GEFFY TABLET?
If you miss a dose of Geffy 250mg Tablet, skip it and continue with your normal schedule. Do not double the dose.
• Geffy 250mg Tablet helps treat non-small cell lung cancer that is locally advanced, or has spread to other areas of the body.
• Take it with or without food, preferably at the same time each day.
• Do not take antacids (to reduce the acid level of your stomach) 2 hours before or 1 hour after taking this medicine.
• Diarrhea may occur as a side effect. Drink plenty of fluids and inform your doctor if it doesn’t stop or if you find blood in your stools.
• Use a reliable contraceptive method to prevent pregnancy while you are taking this medicine and for a month after you stop taking it.
• Inform your doctor if you develop ulceration in your mouth, changes in your vision or if you experience a worsening cough, shortness of breath, or breathing difficulties while taking this medicine.
• Your doctor may want you to have regular blood tests to monitor your liver function while you are having treatment with this medicine.
FOOD AND DRINK
- Eat a healthy and balanced diet. Eat vitamin and nutrient-rich food such as dark-green, yellow, orange, and red vegetables and fruit as it helps to boost your immune system. Option for lean protein and whole grains.
- Avoid eating raw meat and eggs. Consume properly boiled and cooked meat, poultry, or seafood.
- Eat bland and low-fat foods and avoid spicy or oily foods if you experience nausea or vomiting.
- Try to reduce emotional and physical stress by spending time with family or whatever makes you happy.
- Drink more fluids and avoid alcoholic beverages to prevent dehydration.
Wash your hands properly before and after eating.
- Make sure you sleep at least 8 hours a day.
There are no reviews yet.